Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Microdosing PM?

So I haven't seen much on this but what sort effects could be achieved from microdosing PM?

I'm not sure what the dose would be, but say a standard daily dose is something like 500mg, I guess microdosing would be somewhere between a quarter to half of that? One of the main reasons I'm interested in this is for the cardiovascular benefits like reduced blood pressure and also the anti diabetes properties of PM. However I'm also interested to know if taking a microdose regularly in the long term would also have any breast growth and fat distribution related side effects over time. Oh and also howit would effect fertility and such.

I do about 1500mg per day. I am currently taking a break as I always to for a body reset. But I have done well.

I would think, 500mg per day for at least a couple of months for a couple of reasons.

1. To see how your body tolerates it
2. To slowly get your body used to any hormone changes.

If you notice no benefit then, increase the dose and repeat the waiting game for at least a month. Some people who start with 3000mg a day right off the bat is very short sighted and in too much of a rush and risk harming their only body. Now, at some point, if you have to go that high, well, that may be just your body being stubborn.. But that should only take place after quite a few months of trial and error.

EXCELLENT reply
Iaboy

J

Thanks for the reply. One thing though is that I'm not exactly asking about what a good starting dose is as much as I'm curious what the effects of staying on a microdosewould be. I imagine the amount probably wouldn't go very far in the way of breast development or femininizing effect, but I am SUPER curious on how it would effect cardiovascular health and potentially a decrease in visceral fat storage. I sincerely feel like this has potential to be a game changer for some of the most common health issues in America. Although I'm notsure what side effects are to be expected from consistently taking a tiny amount of PM

That would depend on how much estrogen you have in your system naturally, how your T levels are... Insulin levels are important too.

Hard to tell. I would suspect minor migration of some fat to a more feminine area's, how much and where is anyone's guess.

Or you could go on a heart diet, low cholesterol, low sodium high fiber diet.

It wouldn't have any real benefits except for placebo effect .

Let's say you would take 250 mg a day of real Pueraria Mirifica then you would get 8 mcg of Miroestrol into your system daily . That is equal to 2 mcg of Estradiol . Your testosterone levels , even if you have low testosterone , even in a genetic female , would fight that easily . It would just be destroyed. So no fat redistribution for sure and definitely not any kind of feminization .

Dependant on what other components there are to be found in the tablets you could gain some proteins and over time it would be good for your muscles thus . Also a little little bit advantageous for your bones but really , that's everything .

Don't expect any real effects from it .

You would have to take 1000-1500 mg of Pueraria Mirifica , at least , in combination with Saw Palmetto and Spearmint / Green Tea to see any kind of feminization and it would even then take a decent amount of time like everything herbal takes more time than pharmaceutical products.

(24-02-2016, 12:42 PM)kazooie Wrote:  One of the main reasons I'm interested in this is for the cardiovascular benefits like reduced blood pressure and also the anti diabetes properties of PM.
I am a type 1 diabetic that has been taking 1000mgs of PM daily for
over 2 months and haven't noticed any effect on my blood sugar
levels. In fact, it's the first I've heard of PM having anti diabetic
properties. Can someone please expand on this?
Thanks!

(06-03-2016, 04:52 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  
(24-02-2016, 12:42 PM)kazooie Wrote:  One of the main reasons I'm interested in this is for the cardiovascular benefits like reduced blood pressure and also the anti diabetes properties of PM.
I am a type 1 diabetic that has been taking 1000mgs of PM daily for
over 2 months and haven't noticed any effect on my blood sugar
levels. In fact, it's the first I've heard of PM having anti diabetic
properties. Can someone please expand on this?
Thanks!

I'm the opposite (Reactive Hypoglycemic) and since I began taking PM I saw a noticeable reduction (not as much as I would like though) in how often I have blood sugar crashes, what in PM affects this I don't really know, perhaps it supplements something that aids in balancing sugar metabolism, this would make sense as I notice an increase in crashes when I am off of PM.

Estradiol, testosterone and progesterone can have a profound, though indirect, effect on the energy metabolism of the body, including but not limited to thyroid function, insulin tolerance, and blood sugar levels. For info on this, read up on the effects of progesterone in both men and women, but especially with regard to estrogen dominance. The studies on estrogen dominance in men as well as post-menopausal women are probably the most germane to this topic.

I think the short answer is that no one knows what effects it would have. Since you are talking about what most would consider a "subclinical" dose, no known physiologic effect, it should be safe enough to experiment with. Let us all know how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon