Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retraction?

Guess its a ymmv situation

I still shoot, but not nearly as much as I use to. My balls use to hang
quite low. They are now high and tight.

hi wac, I can't say they have become smaller but there is a lack of desire to be intimate with wife, the semen has become almost clear and had some ed from anti depressants to start with. am trying to take a week break but it is a challenge to not take any. one more thing is the boys do ache some .

I hear after awhile they can retract fully in tothe body and the sack will continue to shrink as well. Just curious why it does that obviously estrogen but still fascinating how other areas of the body reacts

(24-02-2016, 09:18 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I hear after awhile they can retract fully in tothe body and the sack will continue to shrink as well. Just curious why it does that obviously estrogen but still fascinating how other areas of the body reacts

That is what I heard, but not sure if that applies to PM. I know some of the ingredients in PM can cause Testicle Shrinkage and make a person infertile. But as to the rest, I sure don't know.

(24-02-2016, 11:24 PM)iaboy Wrote:  That is what I heard, but not sure if that applies to PM. I know some of the ingredients in PM can cause Testicle Shrinkage and make a person infertile. But as to the rest, I sure don't know.

I would say it's a combination of the PM and a whole lot more. Last year when I was taking what I recall as 2000-2500 mg PM, 1800 mg SP, 1600 mg Spearmint along with the occasional green and licorice tea combinations I did start to lose function and sometimes had difficulty getting an erection and definitely had difficulty maintaining one. Since then I have reduced what I take daily and have had not issues.

On that same token though I have noted my testicles are greatly reduced, with the left almost non existent at times. I can also orgasm from a semi flaccid state and have noted that my penis size (both flaccid and erect) is smaller.

Does it bother me? Nope. Does it bother my wife? Nope.

Big Grin

Haha awesome id love it to feel my testes to be tiny they are aching time and time today for a few minutes feels like they are being squeezed, dull pain. Also my genitals feel more numb today which unsure if thats related but its almost like a feeling like trying to rub my hand across a rubber object how your hand just doesnt wanna move smooth across it, if that makes any sense. Also my penis in middle shaft area looks thinner gives my penis a coke bottle shape lol. I still want kids so unsure how long ill take it or far ill go as i dont want permanent damage.

WAC, it's probably too late.

Whats too late, why?

(26-02-2016, 12:32 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Whats too late, why?

If your Herb/HRT program is already playing havoc with your "equipment", especially the parts that are easily visible... Then you have already begun the downward spiral.

About 6 yrs ago, I had testicular swelling... I mean I swear they felt as big as oranges. And pain.... WOW... The doctors told me the damage had already been done to the spermatozoa. I guess they are delicate creatures and the area where they are produce is very easily damage.

I would assume, since that particular aspect is so delicate. Wouldn't it stand to reason that since your are seeing and feeling changes on external genitalia, something is amiss??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon