Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all

Hi,

After a lot of lurking (like about 3 years!) I finally registered.

I live in Birmingham in the UK and am early late 30s - alright just late 30s!

Having felt something was missing for a few years, and with no desire to be in a relationship, I had been taking PM and SP on and off for about 18 months, but a few health issues unrelated to this, a bit of depression and trying to find a new job kind of meant it was very on and off. Having finally sorted myself out workwise, I decided over Xmas to get some more PM and took this for a few weeks whilst waiting for BO to arrive - have been on BO for 4 weeks now and combined with the green tea extract, is having some serious effects - which I was prepared for thanks to the advice and information here.

Havent had much growth up top as yet but am definately grown up there on top of what the PM had started and it feels like there is a fair bit of growth still to come and lots of tissue to be massaged into growth however I am almost up to an A cup already......Big Grin Everywhere else seems to be filling out nicely as well - I can also report that my male parts are definately loosing the battle but I was prepared for that.

Despite the information here and elsewhere, I am still unsure how BO works - but I cant report it is working for me - I do have a high body temp though - and the green tea extract is working well to increase that further!

Having wanted more feminine nipples for a while, I can definately recommend nipple pumps to make them bigger (I just used one from adult products supplier) if anyone is struggling with this. I have only had mine a week and as well as a decent increase in aerola size I also have increased sensitivity.

I tend to lurk rather than post - but ill try to contribute what I can even if its just a virtual hug or an innuendo based comment!

P.S My username is the name of one of my favourite albums - its by My Sleeping Karma.....

Hello Satya, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear things are progressing well and look forward to your insight. Cool

Hello Satya.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Be sure to post progress pictures every now and then to get feedback on your growth.

Hi Satya,

welcome' Being a noob myself, I can tell that this community is really nice and supportive! I hope you will find a place here, where you can be truly yourself.

It is good idea to post progress pictures from time to time Wink

Greetings from a fellow Brummie! Now Im starting to wonder if they put something in the water around here Smile

Nice to have you here!

Thanks all for the welcome, there isnt much to photograph yet but a small amount of definate growth - will get some pics up at some point!

In terms of something in the water in Birmingham - they do add flouride which is supposed to reduce testosterone in high doses - but I dont think they put that much in!

(22-02-2016, 05:44 PM)Satya Wrote:  Thanks all for the welcome, there isnt much to photograph yet but a small amount of definate growth - will get some pics up at some point!

In terms of something in the water in Birmingham - they do add flouride which is supposed to reduce testosterone in high doses - but I dont think they put that much in!

That's the best time to start documenting. From nearly nothing to current. Even if you don't share, it will help you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon