Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Thanks everybody once more for a really nice welcome! It is nice to have a possibility to openly discuss sometimes difficult topics. Many of you call quest for femininity a 'journey'. I have to say that responses here are so far encouraging me to continue this journey. I will see where it leads... Smile

(15-02-2016, 05:15 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Until recently I did not have any visible results, however, I was able to measure some changes. Few months ago a major growth occurred and to tell the truth I kind of like it :-). I will see how far I am going to continue...

Welcome to the group!

I'd say from the pics you posted you indeed had some major growth recently! Obviously your body has reacted nicely to the cycling program you outlined above.

I'm curious, how much of the 17-T somatocri-MX were/are you taking? I ask because reading about this product is is supposed to be a testosterone booster, which seems counter intuitive to what most are trying to accomplish.

I received 17-T Somatocri MX as a substitute for fenugreek from company selling Sci-MX products. I've read that it is not only a testosterone booster, but that it is supposed to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 release.

Full description of 17-T Somatocri MX's composition can be found here:

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/shop/17-t-somatocri-mx

As you see, it is really a nutritional supplement with not so many substances really directly boosting testosterone release, at least as far as I know. So my direct ideas were:

1) Growth hormone (GH) is, according to some sources, important for breast growth. There is not many possibilities for someone above the age of 30 to get GH or IGF-1 boost from nutritional supplement.

2) With my hypothalamic-gonadal-pituitary axis somewhat messed-up by 2 years of phytoestrogen exposition and because of me taking 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (saw palmetto), effects of 17-T somatocri mx may be a little bit different than in normal bodybuilding jock and promised GH and IGF-1 stimulation may be more pronounced than testosterone boosting effect.

3) Reducing dosage would just mean supplementing my body with some amino-acids, zinc and B group vitamins. Nothing to harm my breast enlargement goal.

So, as a trial, I begun to take just 1/3 of 17-T somatocri MX dosage before sleep (it means 2 capsules). I were taking it during November and December. But at that time I also begun to use topical PM spray more consistently and I was really persistent with breast massages. If the growth was a result of 17-T somatocri mx or other causes I can't really tell... Maybe someone with more knowledge of phyto-endocrinology would be able to shed more light...

Thanks for the follow up info. Gotta say though that stuff is quite pricey!!! I know there was previous talk somewhere on this forum about GH's and I think I toyed with the idea but never followed through with getting some, so this may provide some validity to it.

But seriously, from your pics you went from male breasts to female breasts in a very short time frame, and your from your profile pic I would never have guessed that body belonged to a man....congrats!!!

Scotti> Yes, the price of that product is quite high. Another way to help boost growth hormone may be GABA supplementation. Anyway, I think trying to somehow boost growth hormone during NBE in individuals older than 30 year is a good idea.

Again thanks for the praise! I think the part of the effect of my profile pic is the pose Wink. (Try to google for 'glam photo poses' Big Grin)

Hello 44 yo Bi crossdresser from Calgary Alberta.

(14-03-2016, 01:23 AM)Abbixdresser Wrote:  Hello 44 yo Bi crossdresser from Calgary Alberta.

Hello Abbixdresser.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Is there a bit more you would like to share about yourself?

Hello and welcome,

Same age and background here, but you are ahead with the work Wink I hope to get your same results.
Thanks for posting your program, I like the lunar phase cycling idea very much!

Kisses
Mary

Marika > Well, I thought that lunar cycle synchronisation is somehow fitting in programme that deals with feminization. Moon is feminine, right?

Anyway, your profile photo looks really cool! Are you sure I am 'ahead'? Wink

Hi Polymorphis,

yes u are ahead. Even though I always had a non conventional gender identity, I am still "in the closet".
What u see is just make up Wink

I think that following the lunar phase is not a bad idea at all. There are many things that are done accordingly...just think about agriculture of even cutting the hair.
In my region there are still people following this and I am sure there is even some scientific explanation for that Smile

For sure your two sisters are enviable, and I hope to see soon some changes on mine too Wink

Bye
Mary

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon