Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Hi all,

I've been lurking this discussion board for some time and I think it is time to make a proper introduction.

I am 34 years old crossdresser currently undergoing kind of gender identity crisis … but I think not a serious one. I've been using PM, SP and FG on and off since 2013. My first idea was to try how my body would react to phytoestrogens. Until recently I did not have any visible results, however, I was able to measure some changes. Few months ago a major growth occurred and to tell the truth I kind of like it :-). I will see how far I am going to continue...

I really like the supportive atmosphere here and I appreciate plenty of information from other more experienced members. I also hope I will be able to contribute to the discussion.

(15-02-2016, 05:15 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi all,

I've been lurking this discussion board for some time and I think it is time to make a proper introduction.

I am 34 years old crossdresser currently undergoing kind of gender identity crisis … but I think not a serious one. I've been using PM, SP and FG on and off since 2013. My first idea was to try how my body would react to phytoestrogens. Until recently I did not have any visible results, however, I was able to measure some changes. Few months ago a major growth occurred and to tell the truth I kind of like it :-). I will see how far I am going to continue...

I really like the supportive atmosphere here and I appreciate plenty of information from other more experienced members. I also hope I will be able to contribute to the discussion.

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, please post some pics! What is your current program, or do you have one?

Hello polymorphis.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome too, Poly!
If thats you in your profile pice you are doing very well!.
Looking forward to watching you grow.
Bobbi

Hi sister Poly. Welcome to the Nexus.

I'm very excited for you. First new growth is always so wonderful.

Thanks everybody for a welcome! It is really nice to be called "sister" :-)

Happyme> Yes, profile picture is my photo from yesterday. I am surprised it look actually good :-).

Wuerstchen> My programme is a cyclic one synchonised with moon phases. I use PM capsules from Ainterol, capsules with SP and pygeum africanum and progesterone cream in changing dosages over 4 weeks. I periodically limit dosages of PM to maintain, ehm, basic male function.

Week 1 (new moon - first quarter)
SP: 1280 mg pro die
Pygeum: 150 mg pro die
PM: 0 mg pro die
Progesterone cream

Week 2 (first quarter - full moon)
PM: 1000 mg pro die
Progesterone cream

Week 3 (full moon - third quarter)
PM: 2000 mg pro die

Week 4 (third quarter - new moon)
PM: gradually reducing dosage from 2000 mg to 0 mg.

I also use topical PM spray and chi breast massage twice a day. Several months ago I also used a product called 17-T somatocri-MX from Sci-MX. It is supposed to rise growth factor levels. I think it worked, because visible breast growth occured during those months. I will post my progress pictures with measurements in the pictures section.

(16-02-2016, 12:08 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  Thanks everybody for a welcome! It is really nice to be called "sister" :-)

I call everyone here sister... because we are. We are all sisters on this journey, regardless of how far your path to feminize is. Full transition, presentation, just growing breasts, or even just hormone balancing.

Welcome aboard Poly... I have seen your pics, and posted a comment. Welcome to our little Oasis.

Welcome to the forum, it looks like your already on your journey. Things can only "grow" from here on in.Tongue

You're certainly in the right place!

Being newish here myself, but having done extensive research on almost everything said here that I didnt understand for a great length of time ((long before I considered joining myself) I tend to run scared most of the time because of T poisoning)).
And the thing I take away from here is the loving Honesty, and sisterhood.
For ME Honesty is critical (Science indoctrinated), and you'll get it here, even if the answer is " I dont know" Smile
It is at least Honest!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon