Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and depression

So I would like to know if any one else has experienced less depression while taking pm. I have noticed since I have started taking pm that my severe depression has almost disappeared. When I take a break from it the depression returns .has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Jona
I dont have depression, and I'm generally and optimistic person, hence I dont let the depression monster even get close to my door.
But I can sure tell you the soreness in my breasts that I get after beginning PM puts a wonderful smile on my face, and just knowing my girls are growing, keeps me in a state of euphoria. Every minute of every day.
Bobbi

Jona

yes absolutely

last week I was on low dose
500mg per day and

grouchy, flat,

Saturday upped to
1000mg per day and happy, singing to myself etc etc

Julie

(12-02-2016, 12:25 PM)jona Wrote:  So I would like to know if any one else has experienced less depression while taking pm. I have noticed since I have started taking pm that my severe depression has almost disappeared. When I take a break from it the depression returns .has anyone else experienced this?

I get that, I know exactly what you mean. I normally take a break once a month to clear my receptors, after my week off I'm fit to be tied.

Can't say that I ever experienced PM-related depression. I do experience frequent depression, although not nearly as bad as the chronic depression that was my daily experience before I came out trans, but that's just a problem faced by almost all trans people. We have a very high suicide rate, sadly.

Actually, I'd say if you're getting chronically depressed taking PM, you might want to rethink your strategy. Are you currently taking it internal? Try using a topical atomizer instead, I've heard they work almost or just as well, without changing anything systemic. As a trans girl, any E makes me a lot happier. But if you're not as far down the rabbit hole towards transsexual then extra E DOES tend to cause depression in men. Just like extra T does in women.

(12-02-2016, 12:25 PM)jona Wrote:  any one else has experienced less depression while taking pm. I have noticed since I have started taking pm that my severe depression has almost disappeared. When I take a break from it the depression returns .has anyone else experienced this?

Yes!
In fact after about the forth day on PM and BO I felt a strange sort of euphoria that lasted a good three to four weeks before gently dropping down a bit, and then got sent back up again after taking dht blockers. Im not sure which med is responsible for what reaction? But YES there is a definite and profound change mentaly and emotionally, and almost Physically in that you feel "lighter" ( of course that's a purely subjective opinion, and not based upon any change in actual Mass).

I'v not had to or felt the need to cycle the meds yet, i guess if i stall I'll probably have to, I seriously hope that never happens!!!

It not only "fixed" my general anxiety disorder and GID (i know im a majority Female brain now), but it also went some way towards helping (not curing!) My PTSD, i still freak out for a second now, but it doesnt last for hours and sometimes now i can even Laugh at it!!!! Smile

So Yeah, if PMs doing that for you, then you're likely unlocking parts of your brain previously hidden from you thats got inbuilt coping mechanisms you were unaware of.

Pretty cool eh! Wink

Not depression, but there's a general anxiety that I feel throughout the day when not on PM, the PM seems to smooth most of it out so that I feel more calm and centered.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon