Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Growth

JJ, depending on how long you've been taking PM, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Then you will get a jump in growth. That's why it's better for your health to take a break like once a month or at least every three months.

(21-02-2016, 03:18 AM)iaboy Wrote:  JJ, depending on how long you've been taking PM, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Then you will get a jump in growth. That's why it's better for your health to take a break like once a month or at least every three months.

How long should the break be?

(21-02-2016, 06:18 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  
(21-02-2016, 03:18 AM)iaboy Wrote:  JJ, depending on how long you've been taking PM, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Then you will get a jump in growth. That's why it's better for your health to take a break like once a month or at least every three months.

How long should the break be?

That's something you have to play with. I usually take 1 week off every month. All I take during that time is the normal vitamins, DiM and RC. But no PM, or Progesterone cream.

Some do a 3 month, with one month off, other's vary. Just have to try different things. Everyone reacts differently.

Heck, I even tried 6 days on, one off.

Well, this is only my second day using anything.

PM 700mg with SP 450mg when I get up. FG 650mg before lunch. Another PM around 5pm. Another FG at 11pm. Any suggestions?

(21-02-2016, 06:52 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Well, this is only my second day using anything.

PM 700mg with SP 450mg when I get up. FG 650mg before lunch. Another PM around 5pm. Another FG at 11pm. Any suggestions?

Many people swear by RC with PM. And about 1400mg of Pm is just about a good amount to start. In a month or two, you may need to adjust up or down depending on your body's response.

What's RC?

(21-02-2016, 07:31 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  What's RC?

Red Clover. Think of it as a potentiometer. It helps the body accept PM much better. Takes less PM to do more.

I have also coming this week GABA and PABA. I heard they helped also. What do you think. Am I overdoing it?

(21-02-2016, 08:28 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  I have also coming this week GABA and PABA. I heard they helped also. What do you think. Am I overdoing it?

I don't use either because of my heart condition. I would simply follow recommended dosage on both. And just listen to what your body says... Any thing out of the ordinary, just cut back or completely out. That's why it's always best to add things one at a time.

I'm just worried about creating a negitive impact with too many herbs competing. I also have MACA that I have not added in. I need a proven regimin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon