Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM: spray? Capsules? Or Extract?

(09-02-2016, 06:50 AM)stlett Wrote:  
(08-02-2016, 04:59 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes pm spray works for most

you do not get the mental changes , but growth yes

Julie

I honestly cannot see significant mental changes, maybe I am not on pm for long enough or my dose isn't high enough.. however I have growth so it seems my E is high enough for that.

All I have noticed is that mood is calmer and more rounded out, less aggressive etc. But mentally/psychologically... I don't know, maybe I just haven't noticed it if its there Huh

I have yet to try spray or extract, however I have tried and am still taking the capsules and yes they work. I was unsure at first whether it was true or not, but after experimenting with pm for a few months, with a steady dose of 1400mg.. I can verify that indeed pm works as advertised, at least the pills do.

Glad to hear that's working for you.
at 1400mg, what kind of growth have you experienced? And when you say a "few" do you mean 3 or 4?

It's been around about 4 months, but the steady dose of 1400mg is about 3. I'm actually skipping a lot of days now without taking a dose or taking very little (350mg) and I'm still getting some serious growth.

(09-02-2016, 10:22 PM)stlett Wrote:  It's been around about 4 months, but the steady dose of 1400mg is about 3. I'm actually skipping a lot of days now without taking a dose or taking very little (350mg) and I'm still getting some serious growth.

Are you using only PM? Or do you have other things in your NBE as well?

When you say serious growth, is that 1"? 2"? or.. Bazinga? lol

Yes mainly PM and on the few occasions fresh spearmint tea. I did try Red Clover and Fenugreek together before actually starting PM and it seemed to help or at least prepare the body for growth, but I don't think its necessary to start on those before trying PM.

As for growth, no exact figures as I mainly just try to perceive the changes visually and through touch... I personally consider any growth on a low dose as serious growth since we are talking about a herbal here and not pharmaceutical grade Estrogen. On that note, it took at least three months before the breasts started to show clear signs of growth. Most of it was just fat distribution in the chest area and around the lower body, skin changes as well.

But actual breast tissue, what they call the budding phase, that was noticeable after 3 months of daily dosing. In the morning especially the nipples and surrounding tissue can get quite swollen.

These sites below which I linked for you will show you pretty much the same type of growth that I noticed in 4 months:

PM Results

and similar:

PM Results 2

Just out of curiosity - when you order from Ainterol - what does it ship like?
Does the bottle say anything about breast enhancement or does the package say anything weird?
Or is it all discreet? I ask because I was thinking on having it shipped to my office (because I am here all day and can receive it) however I don't want stickers or paper that reads "GROW YOUR BOOBS!" or the like..

If I remember right, it just says Ainterol and a general return address.

Curious which spray people recommend. Ainterol has 3. X-R1, Xtreme20, and Ultimate. All the same size but different costs. Yet, it doesn't say what's different between them.

(11-02-2016, 11:52 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Curious which spray people recommend. Ainterol has 3. X-R1, Xtreme20, and Ultimate. All the same size but different costs. Yet, it doesn't say what's different between them.

The most expensive one is suppose to be strong enough not to need you to take pills as well... Never used that one, I think it's the X-R1. I used to use the Xtreme20.

Yeah, I just ordered a bottle of PM caps.. I was thinking of the spray because I didn't want yet another pill to swallow.. but I was trying to find out what it smelled like etc and couldn't find anyone who knew.

The spray I used, had a sort of soapy earthy smell.. If that makes any sense to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon