Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nipple fun wear

Hello. I have two different size nipples. Years ago, I had one pierced for a longer time than the other, with a rather large gauge ring in it.
I plan to try the nipple fun wear suction cups, in the hopes I can get them the same size again.
could this work?
Should start wearing only one on the smaller nipple first?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

The nipple cups will defiantly make your nipples bigger, without going through your exact problem I personally would just use the cup on the smaller nipple first, just to give it a chance to catch up.

I used these over the summer with great success, and I agree that you could just start with the one side. I wore mine on both and still ended up with one nipple responding differently than the other. They have a mind of their own but you'll definitely be able to make the changes you want happen. Be patient and increase your time wearing them a LITTLE bit at a time. Leaving them on too long in the early days will leave you sore and blistered. Slow and steady wins that race!

I just started using Supple Nipps recently and they seem to be doing what they should. You might be want to read this quote from the directions card that comes with them, though:

"They do not work on pierced nipples, or highly sensitive nipples, as some testing has shown."

I'm not sure what will happen if you use one on a piercing, but it might not be good.

Here's one tip I'd pass along to anyone else starting with them: The directions say to rub a bit of lip balm on the nipple before applying them. Mine seem to loosen easier if that's all I do. They seem to work better if I do a bit of breast massage using my cocoa butter lotion first and just stick the Supps on using that.

I totally agree Wannabe. I always had the best results with a lotion. Coconut oil worked great for me Big Grin

Thanks so much for the replies, and welcoming. Smile I am new here, and hope to really learn a lot more about increasing total breast size, not just nipples.
I think I will do the smaller one first for a month and see what happens.
I received them this week and tried it on the smaller nipple, but it kinda hurt too bad. I was already sore before trying it out. I have to heal from a rather umm, aggressive lovemaking session with my bf before wearing them.

I did read that in the booklet Wannabe,... my nipples are no longer pierced. Have not been for almost 10 years now. Having only one in for a few years, and it being such a large gauge, it left it bigger than the other. If I knew that was going to happen, I would have kept them both pierced the same.

And I will try the cocoa butter, I love coca butter lotion!

Peace and Love.

If you experience soreness, by all means take a few days off to heal up. These things are kind of like working out in the gym. You want to alternately stretch things and rest so new tissue can form.

(31-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I just started using Supple Nipps recently and they seem to be doing what they should. You might be want to read this quote from the directions card that comes with them, though:

"They do not work on pierced nipples, or highly sensitive nipples, as some testing has shown."

I'm not sure what will happen if you use one on a piercing, but it might not be good.

Here's one tip I'd pass along to anyone else starting with them: The directions say to rub a bit of lip balm on the nipple before applying them. Mine seem to loosen easier if that's all I do. They seem to work better if I do a bit of breast massage using my cocoa butter lotion first and just stick the Supps on using that.

I use A+D ointment with mine and it works great!

Read the reviews. Tongue Have seen them down in the $3 range.
Tho have not purchased, so am clueless.

http://www.amazon.com/CoghlanS-Snake-Bite-Kit-Coghlans/product-reviews/B001U9RFLW/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent

Just ordered http://nipplefunwear.com/products/translucent-3

Since starting pm last week I've been playing with my nipples more and love the sensations I get, hopefully this will increase those feelings even more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon