Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Time Posting

Hello all! I'm 36 years old, married guy who has had the internal conflict going on for a long time but have never really addressed it. I don't consider myself transgendered as far as wanting to go all the way, but i really like the idea of being more feminine. I've fantasized about having breasts since i can remember, and in my 20s experimented with crossdressing in private. I don't know what got into me, but lately the urge grew so i ordered some PM from Amazon
This stuff here.
I started in the first week of November with SP 2x a day, and 2 PM capsules a day for the first week, then upped it to 3 the second, and by the 3rd week i was at 4 a day. I didn't expect too much as anything herbal in the past has had little to no effect at all.
Now my wife doesn't know about my urges or anything so i figured just to see if it provided a change of thought, you know, to decide if it was right for me. It was around the 3rd week i felt tingling and what i can best describe as a pleasurable sensation all day. I was like wow this stuff does something. Week 4 i cut out the SP because it didn't feel like it made a difference, and around this time my nipples became erect full time and started feeling sore. I could feel a lump under both nipples and continued for about 3 more weeks this way. I noticed erections were possible, but not spontaneous or no longer happening in the morning. Curiously, the underside of my penis appeared to grow darker from the base upwards along the shaft. I stopped around 5 days ago as the lumps became more sore and they were starting to become noticeable. I also noticed with pressure applied to the buds a small drop of fluid would express from the tips of my nipples.
My wife is unaware of this, as this was more of an experiment to find out my reaction to higher levels of estrogen and to see how much the claims stack up. I didn't expect any results and if any i expected minimal at best. I guess i'm one of the "lucky" ones who respond well to this. I have decided to stop and reconsider my position on it all as it is not something to be taken lightly and i'm not sure i'm ready for this drastic of a change in my life. I would highly recommend the product, and i would caution anyone who is unsure of their position on this whole thing to not take it unless you are ready to deal with any changes that occur. Its not like you're just trying on a shirt, you're growing something that is a part of you and can't simply just be taken off.
Nice to meet you all and, i'll probably still pop in and out of here occasionally.
Thanks

M.G.

^_^ hi
Have u considered share this with your wife? It would be better for both of you if u can be completely true to her.
But if u dont feel comfortable with that , feel free to share here Tongue I also recommend u to go to the aintetol forum, that forum seem to have more guys in similar situation. I think they can offer u more advice Smile

Marisa,
I am kind of in your same position. I have always wanted bigger and more sensitive nipples and breasts. I did estrogen several years back for about four months and got that great feeling in my nipples that you described. I got some SuppleNips to apply suction to my nipples and now they have increased in size to about 1/2 in long and about that same size in thickness at the bases. I use poppers when I apply the SuppleNips and found that the poppers really were a great stimulus to my nipples. I start to massage the ducts in my upper breasts near the arm pits and have actually had some growth to my breasts. Now I am at a crossroad. I have not told my wife of my desire to continue to grow my breast and nipples. She has commented on my new larger nipples and actually has taken the time to play with them during sex. I keep my chest shaved and she says she likes the way my nipples feel against hers. But not further comment or questions. But if I grown them more I will not be able to hide them. I WANT to grow my breasts bigger and I want large sensitive nipples. What are the drugs you are taking? Where did you get them. I need a little help. Thanks

Marisa

that is the most sensible first time post I have read in ages

well done

Perhaps discuss it with your wife , she may green light a go

You do not have to go all the way, but would advise you use pm when or if urges become strong as can calm down,

Whichever way be open with your wife as she is part of you and you her,
but yes a little experimentation first is ok, but if the your struggling then yes she must know.

The weird thing about this crazy dilemma we are in is

you take estrogen, start growth then feel normal , so sometimes you have to take estrogen to remain a man,

but for some its the flip gamble and estrogen opens the lid to the well talked about pandora box

It is a gamble

Julie

Marisa,

I'm glad you stopped and said hello. If/when you decide to start again we'll be here willing to help.

(15-01-2016, 10:45 AM)julieTG Wrote:  You do not have to go all the way, but would advise you use pm when or if urges become strong as can calm down,

Whichever way be open with your wife as she is part of you and you her, but yes a little experimentation first is ok, but if the your struggling then yes she must know.

I agree. The first time I took PM I didn't hide it, but I never told my wife either. She knew my breasts were extremely tender and my nipples sensitive as heck, I think she took a don't ask don't tell approach. This last time I decided to start I wasn't comfortable with supplements of varying quality and side effects. Due to this and the fact that informed consent HRT was now an option I decided to go the doc route with prescribed HRT. I told the wife about the last time and my thoughts about this time and after being married 30 years she wasn't surprised and thought that my decision was obvious.

(15-01-2016, 10:45 AM)julieTG Wrote:  The weird thing about this crazy dilemma we are in is you take estrogen, start growth then feel normal , so sometimes you have to take estrogen to remain a man

This happened to me after starting low dose HRT, my desire to wear a bra and present with breasts diminished to almost zero. I like this "normal" feeling and will be continuing with HRT. If breasts Smile are a side effect of feeling "normal" I'm willing to live with that situation.

Thank you all for the kind an honest responses. Smile

Hello Marisa.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

As others have suggested, I would recommend talking to your wife sooner than later about all of this. It's clear this is a significant issue for you and I think her reaction will be more tolerable if you tell her first than if she finds out on her own.

Not a bad price on the PM. Ya gotta let us know if it's working for sure. I get a little leery of foreign companies... Sometimes they are scammer's.

Hello Sister Marisa, and welcome to BN.

Please, for all that is good and booby in the world, keep your wife informed. This is as much her journey as it is yours. She needs to know what you're doing, and I mean details. A major issue with herbal NBE is that isn't untested, undocumented, and to be perfectly honest unreliable. If something should happen to you medically, she needs to know everything your taking and how much.

I appreciate all the suggestions about telling my wife, and I agree. It is one of the reasons i stopped the process for now. I know its unfair to leave her out of the loop, especially on something this big, but the hurdles of acceptance and personal fears and anxiety have kept me silent on this. I'm getting there, i just need to get over it and know that honesty will be the best thing no matter what the outcome. It ain't easy being insecure as a male, let alone admitting to yourself and then others that you have leanings towards being more female. The only way to stop the cycle is to break it i guess, and accept what comes along with it. Its always easier to think about it than to do it. Maybe there is another place on this forum where it has been discussed...the telling of significant others and how it went?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon