Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Stinks

Am I the only one who finds this stuff stinky as hell? I touch the capsules and it's makes my fingers stink, I can smell it through my skin if I exercise after I eat them. I have been taking showers after I eat the pills just so I don't have to smell that strange honey-curie scent.

Anybody know an equivalent substitute effect/price wise?

I have taken fenugreek in the past, and yeah it does make you smell when you sweat. Although I noticed it more when I had a pee.

Don't know of any substitutes. I can relate to the FG odor since my body odor changed while i was using it, from what I hear its an expected side-effect of taking it.

Its good if your body odor is really strong and smelly, can help make it smell a little bit nicer imo.

Blessed thistle is one potential alternative as far as trying to get greater 'fullness' in the breasts. I imagine Lotus or someone has a detailed list of alternatives to fenugreek.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon