Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hi everyone,
I've been watching this site for a while now and figured it was about time to join in the conversations. I am a male with no intention of transitioning. I am very intrigued with the concept of having a modest pair of my own. I am not so interested in doing it for the looks. I would like to do this more for the stimulation.

(11-01-2016, 02:52 AM)BreastsForMe Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I've been watching this site for a while now and figured it was about time to join in the conversations. I am a male with no intention of transitioning. I am very intrigued with the concept of having a modest pair of my own. I am not so interested in doing it for the looks. I would like to do this more for the stimulation.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to join in.

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself! We look forward to hearing more from you! Saw your post yesterday in the nipple orgasm thread.

(11-01-2016, 11:36 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself! We look forward to hearing more from you! Saw your post yesterday in the nipple orgasm thread.

That is a goal of mine. I've always been jealous of women for having multiple erogenous zones.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A comment on the desire for stimulation. Your breasts may not become an erogenous zone. Mine haven't despite having puffy areloas.

(12-01-2016, 01:44 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A comment on the desire for stimulation. Your breasts may not become an erogenous zone. Mine haven't despite having puffy areloas.

It's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm sure a few herbs won't hurt my chances any.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon