Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MyProgress

Latest update:

Have been strictly doing the nipple stimulation and breast massage for the last several months, has been good but very slow. Seemed to be getting a minor growth spurt so I'm currently topping it off with more BO, just to make sure.

Started back on the BO a couple weeks ago and adding some sheep placenta this time so currently doing two BO pills a day and one sheep placenta.

The hair regrowth is back - that had started to recede again during my time off BO.
The breasts definitely feel like they are trying to get bigger when I stimulate my nipples. (They do get slightly larger during stimulation, but that goes away after)

Anyway, I'm back at it again.

Time for another update:

Since last update I've been slowly ramping up the BO and started to get a decent growth spurt at 8 BO pills a day and two sheep placenta.

Since the growth spurt started, I've cut back the BO a bit - still seem to be spurting. I think the growth spurt might be partially triggered by adding more nipple stimulation and breast massage to my routine about the same time I reached 8 BO per day.

- Hair regrowth is still happening, but real slow. At least is not receding.
- Mr. happy is still working OK, but not as exciting as the nipple stimulation....
- Boob growth seems to be mostly in breast tissue, I need to work on the fat content (eat more food).

All that I have to report for the moment.

(30-08-2019, 07:09 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  - Boob growth seems to be mostly in breast tissue, I need to work on the fat content (eat more food).

Eat more fat, consume High Quality ghee and Irish butter Big Grin

If you are not taking a protein powder or collagen take a look into it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon