Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male Function-an over view thread

Good information in this thread, very informative read !

Update.

It got to the point where I had to stop the PM. My orgasms
were so weak that the ejaculate just dribbled out. So, it took about
a month and a half, but I'm actually able to get hard again.
Orgasms are almost back to normal, sometimes even great.
My breasts have stopped growing, but haven't gotten smaller. No more soreness or sensitive, erect nipples (tho I do miss those).

In conclusion, at least for me. PM works, but it's one or the other.
Breasts or male function. For now, I'm choosing function.

Well for me its still both

I find if I take a break 2 days a week , go super hard
and the girls are still growing

in fact the break helps them along

5 days on 2 off

Julie

(08-06-2016, 05:26 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well for me its still both

I find if I take a break 2 days a week , go super hard
and the girls are still growing

in fact the break helps them along

5 days on 2 off

Julie

I am very glad for you Julie. When I start up again, I'll try to
find the happy median that you have.

I suppose I should chime in too..

Interesting, and fun thread..

I have never experienced any shrinkage, though the thought and desire would/and is appealing.

PM has really changed my need for sex. It's less 'penis' focused. I've noticed other areas of my body more sexually stimulated - nipples and anal, by far is more pleasurable. I suppose that's the flowing nature between my male and female side, but I am more in tune with my body and it's really re-enforced/and validated my femme identity. Sex as a 'male' doesn't interest me, and frankly, hasn't for years, even before NBE.

I can still get erections. They're tough to get and maintain, but it doesn't bother me. Nothing spontaneous anymore. Smile

I've only been taking PM for about 6 months, but I did have a bit of a loss of libido initially and quite a bit when I went up from 500mg to 1000mg. I cycled off of it, and back on, and I think just 500mg is working for me just fine, maybe I don't need 1000mg or more.

I have a high libido again, but it feels different somehow, it's more like I want it rather than I need it. I like this. I don't want to not have a sex drive. Cis-women do have a sex drive, it's just not as strong as cis-men's. Since, I do identify as genderfluid, having a sex drive somewhere in between, fits me.

Ok .... One thing I have noticed over the last few weeks, on NBE Mr happy was starting to get soft and penetrating was becoming a "challenge". Now on synthetics Mr happy is Rock hard like steel again. Now I know my T is higher than it was, but it's still very low for a bio male. This is obviously something I was not expecting.

Janet

really well do keep us informed,

Some ts on hrt only take estrogen so t is higher and dampened and they can keep good function

very common process now as "tweenies" are accepted

Julie

Well just an update

Last 2 weeks libido has been though roof and wife commented that mr happy was far more eager, larger and more penetrating than usual

So no idea what's going on here as nothing changed in pm intake 

Gives us girls hope though

X

Julie

(12-11-2016, 09:20 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well just an update

Last 2 weeks libido has been though roof and wife commented that mr happy was far more eager, larger and more penetrating than usual

So no idea what's going on here as nothing changed in pm intake 

Gives us girls hope though

X

Julie

Looks down ... Shakes mr happy, slaps him around a bit, shrugs and carries on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon