Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DHT

I would predict, though I have no way to be certain, that you'd achieve results on par with pairing dutasteride with a lower dose than typical of cypro/spiro. Results are unlikely to be permanent for most, but the possibility is there, and are likely to be really good for whole figure feminizing. If you add a strong androgen receptor antagonist and an additional estrogen source as well, results would likely be on par with typical HRT regimens.

(17-02-2016, 01:45 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I would predict, though I have no way to be certain, that you'd achieve results on par with pairing dutasteride with a lower dose than typical of cypro/spiro. Results are unlikely to be permanent for most, but the possibility is there, and are likely to be really good for whole figure feminizing. If you add a strong androgen receptor antagonist and an additional estrogen source as well, results would likely be on par with typical HRT regimens.

Thank you, Abi. The only androgen receptor antagonist I have on hand is DIM. Do you think that is adequate? I am reluctant to use licorice root due to cardiac issues. Is there a good/safe alternative?

(13-02-2016, 04:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yes, mg matters too. What that 4500 mg number is is that it's the other way around. It's 150 mg extract from 4500 mg tea, with 142.5 mg polyphenols. You'd have to take about three of those to equal the Relentless brand.

Thanks AbiDrew for helping out!

Does anyone know know roughly how much cafeine would be in one of those 4500mg gte pills mentioned above?
I have to be careful wih cafeine because it can bring on panic attacks, one coffee a day is my limit normally.

Thanks Smile

Katie, I can't say for the 45000 mg pill, but I am using the Relentless Improvement brand, which are 670 mg each. One pill contains 0.335 mg of caffeine, which if I remember correctly from when I looked it up, is about the amount of caffeine found in a milk chocolate Hershey's Kiss.

(17-02-2016, 01:45 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I would predict, though I have no way to be certain, that you'd achieve results on par with pairing dutasteride with a lower dose than typical of cypro/spiro. Results are unlikely to be permanent for most, but the possibility is there, and are likely to be really good for whole figure feminizing. If you add a strong androgen receptor antagonist and an additional estrogen source as well, results would likely be on par with typical HRT regimens.

what's a good "strong androgen receptor antagonist?"

Lotus and Abi -

Just a quick update. I have continued the dutasteride and about three weeks ago added GTE (400 mg/80%+catechins/50%EGCg; 3x daily). On dutasteride alone, semen production did not seem much affected. With the GTE added, semen production is cut back considerably already, and is much clearer and more watery. The have been no other observed changes.

[Image: nothing_ventured_nothing_gained_tee_shir...mm_324.jpg]

(07-03-2016, 01:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus and Abi -

Just a quick update. I have continued the dutasteride and about three weeks ago added GTE (400 mg/80%+catechins/50%EGCg; 3x daily). On dutasteride alone, semen production did not seem much affected. With the GTE added, semen production is cut back considerably already, and is much clearer and more watery. The have been no other observed changes.

Spanky, that's good news for growing breasts and bad news for the boys, Wink how long did you run the dutas before adding the GTE?.

Hi everybody.

I understand why going after DHT is important for NBE, but I don't think I have seen anything that mentions any 'negative' effects from reducing its levels in the body. Considering what a powerful hormone it is I would have expected there could have been at least some health aspects we should be aware of? Not trying to be a scare monger but we do need to keep ourselves fully informed with what we are playing with don't we?

Huggy.

(08-03-2016, 05:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-03-2016, 01:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus and Abi -

Spanky, that's good news for growing breasts and bad news for the boys, Wink how long did you run the dutas before adding the GTE?.

I started the dutas in late July 2015 and the GTE in early February 2016.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon