Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

happy new year

Smile 

Happy new year . May your boobs be bountiful and your blessings be many!

this little girl has to practice more control and discipline over her mental and physical energy so she doesn’t let her employer work her like a friggin condemned to hell farm animal and destroy her pursuit of blue skies and bigger boobage. i’m amazed how fast this year’s gone by. this year, i have to remember my job is just a means to an end ..it’s just a paycheck ..it’s not my life. i’m looking forward to a beautiful 2016. here’s to everyone’s boobage and pursuit of your most special dream and for heaven's sake ..pardon the occasional kitty cow, eat more raw. i'm kinda hoping, this year, my boobs go nuclear. Tongue

btw, i tried your clove oil ..had some in my pantry. it made my boobies hot. Cool

oh, btw, i like that you keep bringing up weird stuff ..arcane bits for consideration. there's just no telling what's going to turn on that booby gene. thx for all those posts. solomé Shy

Why thank you! I love delving in the arcane and divine some sort of purpose for any or everything :p.

Yeah the clove oil will warm them up a bit. Might havr to dilute in a carrier oil. :p
Heart 

yes yes, i agree it’s too much on its own ..i actually did add it to a little bit of my oil mix and i love the fragrance and how i get visions of christmas ..but, it makes me contemplate a subject about which the more i read, the less i know and that’s fat cells. from the little i’ve read they’re so much more complex than i ever imagined and i think it's so interesting that topical massage oils like cocoa butter, coconut oil, clove, etc. have an impact on them and i guess volufiline, as well, which it’s said stimulates lipogenesis.

wondered what you thought of this other commercial product which is also advertised to do the same. btw, i’ve never used either.

hmmm ..maybe they both contain volufiline

The two natural ingredients ( macadamia oil-for omega 3 fatty acid, macelignin is the clove/ mace oil that creates the lipogenisis) some of the other chemicals i am not familiar with.

I would suggest using macadamia nut oil as the carrier oil for the clove oil. Its like a two-in-one. You get the fatty acids you need while signaling via the clove oil to store fat :p

You to Smile and my you get the size of your dreams.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon