Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help with choosing PM!!

Ok so this is my fist thread on this or any website. I started my journey unofficially about 4-5 months ago. Tried all the usual herbs but I've been dying to try PM. Now I'm finally in a position to get some, HOWEVER, I want to be sure to get the best brand for my money, as any of us would, so I seek the benefit of y'alls experience. ANY info to me is useful info. Sometimes you can't even tell what's true on the web with all the ads and conflicting info. The opinions & stories of all of you are way more valuable.

So 1 question I'd like some advice on is which would be a better choice, Ainterol or Nature's Answer?
I realize one is 500mg, the other only 100mg but if the ainterol isn't "good" or pure PM, but some other pueraria root (like I've read some places), then wouldn't it be better to get the more pure product even if there's less of it. But then there's the added vitamin's and stuff, which reminds me to ask; Is the DIM helpful, or unnecessary?
Also I'd like to know if any of you have had any experience or knowledge about the effectiveness and safety of PM Phytogen Complex Solgar?
I just started taking that one and am ok so far but would like to get as much info as I can before I take for a longer period.
Final Question would have to be; which is better (more effective)? PM capsules or PM cream/lotion?

Sorry if that's asking a lot at once, but like I said, ANY info is good info to me right now. Especially since I'll be getting it from real people and experiences rather than ads and spokespeople. Plus, I'm still very much a newbie in this whole world right now so any and all help/advice from all you girls would be very appreciated and put to good use
Thank You!!!!Blush

Hi Allie,
Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
There is a current thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24941
That might answer your PM questions.

I'd recommend doing both PM pills or extract and PM lotion or extract for your breast massage.
Its best to take SP or WP about 1/2 hour before your PM.

Happy growing
Bobbi

As posted in your other post...

I'm a 44 year old male, been taking Ainterol PM on and off for almost two years (both pill and extract form) and now have breasts that are noticeable by not only me but by others as well. Before taking Ainterol I had the chest of an average man, flat and slightly muscular in shape. Also, not only have the breasts grown but the aereolas and nipples have also increased in size. I've even had comments thrown my way that I might want to start wearing a bra, as well as a few other off comments that I shall not repeat here.

Read my post here if you are going to order online...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24941&pid=166562#pid166562

I have no experience with any other brand of PM, have not taken any cream but I also have taken green tea, spearmint, licorice and saw palmetto in conjunction with the Ainterol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon