Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and high blood pressure

Hello,
I was on the Natureday method for almost 3 months and saw nominal
results. Some swelling, tenderness, sore nipples, etc. I bought some PM and when it arrived started taking it. Coincidentally, I had a doctors appointment a couple of days after starting. My blood pressure usually runs around 135/75 or so. I'm on bp meds and I'm a type 1 diabetic. At the docs it was 165/92 or so. I freaked and stopped the PM immediately.

Waited a few days and got a at home blood pressure machine. Tested for a couple of days and then started back on the PM and then monitored. Well, my bp stayed pretty darn good. So I'm back on the routine and hoping for some nice titties. Btw, the PM hasn't affected my diabetes in
any overt way, tho I'm monitoring my blood sugar as well.

Any input from those taking PM with high blood pressure or type 1 diabetes? Hell, any input at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Lil
I dont have hi BP or diabetes, But I did the natureway for about 4 months.
First I tried the drops only yo find out that in the beginning yo need to take a lot of drops, So I ordered more and then tried the pills also, finally I broken down and ordered the creme too. I finally saw a little growth using the creme. I love the creme so smooth and made my breast tingle nicely after about 5 minutes of massage.
How much of the PM were/are you taking?
Merry Christmas
Bobbi

Bobbi,
I take 500 mg in the morning and another 500 mg before bed. I also
do a 20 minute flaxseed oil massage daily.
Are you still using the creme?
Merry Christmas to you, as well.
Lil

Hi Lil
I finished the Natureway in april or so and have moved on to other things.
I was massaging with wild yam progesterone, then fenugreek. I have just started to massage with Volutine ISO Enhance).I like what I have read and I like the smell and constituency, so I will be on it for about 6 months.
That level of PM is a good low safe amount. Not sure whay your BP was so high unless the docs machine was wacko.
Bobbi

Keep in mind that taking your BP is just a snap shot. Any number of things can cause it to go up:nervousness, elevated cardio (long walk or stairs), some foods. I am a cancer survivor and have learned a lot about this. Next time sit still for about five minutes and then take your BP. I'll bet it'll be normal then.
Erin

Also, most anti-androgens like finn and spiro lower BP as well. So if you're already taking BP meds, you'll want to stay away from them.
Erin

(25-12-2015, 07:11 AM)Erin Wrote:  Keep in mind that taking your BP is just a snap shot. Any number of things can cause it to go up:nervousness, elevated cardio (long walk or stairs), some foods. I am a cancer survivor and have learned a lot about this. Next time sit still for about five minutes and then take your BP. I'll bet it'll be normal then.
Erin

You know, I was very nervous going into that doctors appointment. New
doc, uncertainty about meds, long wait. Those were probable reasons. Thanks for the recommendation about sitting still. I knew about not eating, but not that. The blood pressure situation has gotten to a good place so far. I hope that it continues. Congrats on surviving such a serious disease. I have a family member who's a survivor and it's a blessing. Thanks for your comments.

My pleasure.
Erin

My doctor prescribed Spiro for my BP, but I never noticed any change in my BP while taking PM....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was nerves. While watching my Redskins play the Eagles this evening, my blood pressure went up to 145/80. After the game I checked it again. 130/63. Man did I get nerved up. My two teams are doing well this year. Roll Alabama Crimson Tide and Hail to the Redskins! I love me some football.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon