Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growth only in one breast

Hello,

I have a question i'm hoping I can get some insight on. I was taking PM, 500 mg per day for about 45 days, some days taking 1000mg. I noticed some swelling and puffiness in nipples after a while. There was also a small bud behind my nipples. i then went off PM for a couple weeks, and noticed that my left breast only, now has a fairly large (i'd say golf ball size) harder lump of different "material" behind the nipple and it has been quite painful, also the nipple kind of flattened out a lot. However, on my right side, there's absolutely nothing, just the nipple was a bit puffier, but it went down.

I'm worried about two things: 1) is this growth caused from PM, or something else I should get checked out? 2) if it is growth from PM, why is one growing but not the other?

Any help you can lend would be appreciated as I'm a bit worried.

(21-12-2015, 05:45 PM)X3KSA Wrote:  Hello,

I have a question i'm hoping I can get some insight on. I was taking PM, 500 mg per day for about 45 days, some days taking 1000mg. I noticed some swelling and puffiness in nipples after a while. There was also a small bud behind my nipples. i then went off PM for a couple weeks, and noticed that my left breast only, now has a fairly large (i'd say golf ball size) harder lump of different "material" behind the nipple and it has been quite painful, also the nipple kind of flattened out a lot. However, on my right side, there's absolutely nothing, just the nipple was a bit puffier, but it went down.

I'm worried about two things: 1) is this growth caused from PM, or something else I should get checked out? 2) if it is growth from PM, why is one growing but not the other?

Any help you can lend would be appreciated as I'm a bit worried.

From what your describing that sounds like normal budding from PM, as for one side getting better results than the other, that's normal too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon