Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asking all people who have ordered from Ainterolherbs

How do there packages look and do you have to sign for the package.

(21-12-2015, 01:37 AM)Beans101 Wrote:  How do there packages look and do you have to sign for the package.

They also come in a standard USPS shipping box. I get the bulk order. I have no idea on the packaging for the smaller orders. On the shipping label it says ainterolherbs on the return address, but it doesn't say anything about pm or NBE herbs.

No, I don't have to sign for the package.

(21-12-2015, 01:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(21-12-2015, 01:37 AM)Beans101 Wrote:  How do there packages look and do you have to sign for the package.

They also come in a standard USPS shipping box. I get the bulk order. I have no idea on the packaging for the smaller orders. On the shipping label it says ainterolherbs on the return address, but it doesn't say anything about pm or NBE herbs.

No, I don't have to sign for the package.

small packages are a white plastic envelope.

Mine was a nicely packed USPS shipping box and the mention of Ainterolherbs was just as tiny as the rest of the sender address.

I did snag the box before anyone else could see it, but even so, could just say I ordered their Tongkat Ali!

In fact, that's what I'm going to say if I have luck growing: I THOUGHT I ORDERED THAI TONGKAT ALI! lol Wink

I've ordered from ainterolherbs.com and ainterol.us and both ship in the standard USPS box. The from has the Website name, but no other details as to what is inside.

If you order from ainterolherbs, and ship from the United States, it is I believe 3-4 days delivery. You can track the shipping and find out when it is out for delivery so you can intercept the package.

Otherwise, standard delivery from either site will require a signature. Meaning if no one is home to sign for it, you will probably have a note left on your door that you have a package to pickup at your local post office.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon