Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterolherbs vs PM off of amazon(Ainterol)

I have ordered several times from www.ainterolherbs.com because they ship certain products from New York. It takes about a week to get those items to me on the west coast. If it is one of the items they don't stock there, it takes a few weeks in my experience. They have been sending me emails when the order is processed and shipped. I definitely will continue ordering from them. Big Grin

(27-03-2016, 04:20 AM)KelliAnne Wrote:  I have ordered several times from www.ainterolherbs.com because they ship certain products from New York. It takes about a week to get those items to me on the west coast. If it is one of the items they don't stock there, it takes a few weeks in my experience. They have been sending me emails when the order is processed and shipped. I definitely will continue ordering from them. Big Grin

I wish they were as considerate to me. Took me 3 weeks or better for my extract.Angry

lately they haven't had the extract in stock to ship from NY, dunno why, or when this will be resolved, but I am trying to keep 1-2oz on hand to counter the 3wk shipping times from germany.

(27-03-2016, 06:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  lately they haven't had the extract in stock to ship from NY, dunno why, or when this will be resolved, but I am trying to keep 1-2oz on hand to counter the 3wk shipping times from germany.

That's why I wished I had the money needed for a franchise, or at least a authorized distributor.

here is my experience ordering PM. I ordered 1 bottle of PM off amazon for $60. It said delivery would be one week. On april 2nd i tracked the package to my local usps and there it stayed for days. Contacted usps and they are looking into it. must be lost i guess. I also ordered 3 bottles directly from ainterol, 3 bottles for $53(i think) and I received them much quicker. It only took 4 days I think. I live in michigan by the way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon