Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from a newbie With Love!

Hi

its called hormone balancing

Julie

nearly at the 2 month mark now and there`s been quite a change already! Smile
although most of the change happened after adding SP to the mix.
I went from having a small pea sized "lump" under each nipple to to a disc like conical "lump" about an inch and a half dia, they still hurt quite a bit when bumped, but give the most strange/pleasant sensations (down below for some reason?) when gently touched.

after about a month in on just PM and BO, there were no morning visits but they did gradually started to return, maybe some sort of testosterone up regulating?
so I bought some Saw Palmetto, and within 3 days they were gone again and took some serious coaxing to even get an unsustainable semi, this is still true and the head of it is a little smaller too.

currently Im on:

250mg BO
1000mg PM
2500mg SP (berry equiv)

morning, noon and night and tollerating them very well with no side effects at all beyond burping more frequently for no reason at all?

Im not 100% sure but I think I May be getting some extra fat on my butt as well as chest area since I`v dropped the zero carb diet, and Nothing has been added to the belly area (something I was so worried about).

I`v got a good 6 month supply of all these meds and intend to use every last one of them Smile
after that point I may consider dropping them for Estradiol 2mg(ish) and Spironolactone.
I havent made my mind up yet, so I`ll have to wait and see what 6 months does, I don`t really want to use big pharma sledge hammers especially since I`ll be doing this with no doctor supervision or blood tests, for now herbals seem the best bet.

My wife is loving the new growth too, I cartainly don`t need a noodleberry thingy Big Grin

(16-12-2015, 06:47 PM)Katie Wrote:  Where do I start!?

I`m nearly 50 and born "Male", happily married with 2 lovely kids Smile
I`v been reading here for a few weeks now, and other places around the interwebs for a few weeks before that, I guess you can say when I found here I kinda decided to stay put.
I work from home and make my own silver jewelery all by hand fron silver granules and melt and roll my own wire and sheets, and form them into as a pretty a design as I can, my job is as masculine and Feminine at the same time as it can possibly get! LOL

I`v also taken that Hemmingway SAGE test and scored 670, and the gist was that my brain is predominatly female, and it thought I was a post op Female (this is not true however, the whole post op thingy).
I`v never taken any hormones before (knowingly) either.

to cut a seriously long story a bit shorter, my Wife also has Bi tendancies and has No problem with me being Katie! Big Grin
Her SAGE score was 370 something, and that`s about right as she is for the most part the most Masculine of the 2 of us.

I`v always known something wasn`t quite "Right" with me, and had thoughts that made me feel great, that were not shared by anyone else that was a normal male or indeed society in general.
not Many of these thoughts, but enough to be noticable, combined with the fact of utter disbelief that I`v always felt every time I look in the mirror, like that is NOT ME, that`s NOT what I look like inside!
and as for spontainious erections as a teen, that was the total WORST period of my entire life Sad

don`t get me wrong, I don`t mind having my male bits at all, we Both enjoy them, but back Then it was serious trauma! Sad
I have no ambitions of full transformation and/or surgery, but I see that now most all my Male job is Done, and so I want to let Katie out and take over a bit (or even a Lot). I Owe her that.

I did some cross dressing in my early 20s (other than the wearing stuff as little kid at about 4 or 5) and really liked it, it didn`t seem a sexual thing per se, but I tried to rationalise it and even figured it may just be a case of Boy meets Girl, Boy loses Girl, Boy makes new Girl!
but that didn`t occur to me until After I got another girlfriend and the CD feelings stopped.

now some 20+ years later and of course 18 years married, these feelings are Back again with some Serious Intent!!!!!

I wish I could say I knew why, but the best I can I can say is that it mostly started when I had to Think about making pretty things that a woman would wear and Want to wear, then there was almost a tangible disscusion being had inside my head, and it felt great when "She" was around.
I bought her some shoes and clothes, and listened to her advice (that did not come from me) about how to repair my hands and nails (they were Disgusting before and had ZERO finger prints right up to the 3`rd joint on some fingers!), now they look Great (or at least Human again) and dare I say even a little bit feminine now with the longer nails and clear nail varnish.
but I digress...

cutting to the chase, I`v bought 4x 250mg x60 of the bovine ovary, and a bottle of 500mg PM x100 tabs, and awaiting their arrival any day now Smile
the PM purchase was somewhat of an afterthought and inspired by You lot on here Smile
I was going to go hell for leather and say frak the consequences and just go for the full bio conversion, but after reading I think I`ll try the PM first and see if I can get some more perspective on how I feel after a few weeks of that.
I already cry at the drop of hat, esp this time of year when I hear a lovely Christmas carol that I`v not heard since I was little, but really anything can be a trigger for me lately, since I acknowledged "her".
there`s more to tell obviously (isn`t there for ALL of us!?), but I`ll shut up for now because I feel like I`m rambling again.

and by the way, having read most from all of you, you may consider each and every one of you HUGGED with as much love as I can offer!
and yes I`m also a Christian and God doesn`t make mistakes! Wink

Welcome Katie!Big Grin

Thanks Sweetie Wink

I've decided to add green tea extract to the above also, I feel it would be Much Much nicer to go girl on natural things than Big-Pharma over priced sledgehammers.
I'v had to drop of my BO pills as I was having serious troubles getting any errections at all (no matter what we tried).
Its all a very fine tuning act here at the moment, the stuff im on IS working and very wel indeed, i just dont want to lose function of my sticky outy bit (my balls can go and die for all i care though).

So, these 4500mg pills that were linked too on here somewhere, have been bought to replace the missing BO pill..
Dont ask!!!!!

Iv little idea of what im doing either, i just feel desperate

Ok, now im in tears damnit! GTG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon