Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out

Hey all, I'm 19 this year(20 next year May) and because of the VERY strict hormone accessibility in my country and not so open parents, I've set my sights on herbs to you know what Tongue

So after reading the the guide written by lotus and lurking around the forums, i decided to 1st order pm extract from ainterol and WP extract from hawaii-pharm(most legit one that i could find) in which both are liquid. As for the pm extract, i intend to start out with 3 drops daily but i am not so sure for the WP extract and would like some advice on it. However if there is better dosage for the pm extract please advice me as well Smile

P.S: I would also like advice on how to consume the extracts as well. For pm im confused. I read on one of the comments that said Lotus thought that keeping the pm extract underneath the tongue for 2 mins before swallowing would be good, but then many sources say that PM works best after going through the liver and being accompanied by calcium sources such as milk would boost its effectiveness so im kind of confused.

Hi!
I'll let some other comment on your program and the best for PM. I too had that question so it be interesting to see what pops up.
I'd like to recommend massage to you also. Its easy to do and has some nice effects as you grow.
Look at Chi, and fat brushing as well as massaging the PM into your breasts.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Ahh Chi massage alright. A problem though, i got a muscular but somewhat flat chest despite my body mass of sub 50kg so it is really hard to do that chi massage thing. I also hope that my chest muscle will atrophy few months into the hormones and whole bodyline getting softer... i don't know where i got some of my muscles from even though im the slim, must be the casual ultimate frisbee that i play lol

So... does anyone have an answer to just how many drops of WP to take? For Pm i've already decided on 1 drop x3 daily for about a month before going on to 2 drops x3 daily. Also should i consume WP first before PM?[/align]

(12-12-2015, 06:42 AM)quaserzxc Wrote:  So... does anyone have an answer to just how many drops of WP to take? For Pm i've already decided on 1 drop x3 daily for about a month before going on to 2 drops x3 daily. Also should i consume WP first before PM?[/align]

That sounds like a good plan, the WP hold under the tougue for sure, then take the PM.

Thanks for the feedback, but how much time passes after taking WP do i take PM? Also for under the tongue how many minutes do i have to hold before swallowing? Btw i read from some WP users that they take 20 drops x2 daily so i guess i'll do the same then. How long will a 100ml WP extract last if i go with that those? If im correct it should be a month? Correct me if im wrong thanks Smile

My pm and wp still haven't arrived yet though, probably will take another week. Hope to get more comments on consumption before they arrive Tongue

I never did count out 20 drops, the dropper in mine is @ 1ml if you take one of those twice daily, it should last a month. @ 3 minutes should be long enough before you swallow. I wait a few more mins then take the PM.

(15-12-2015, 05:34 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I never did count out 20 drops, the dropper in mine is @ 1ml if you take one of those twice daily, it should last a month. @ 3 minutes should be long enough before you swallow. I wait a few more mins then take the PM.

Haha that's nice, a fixed 1ml dropper for you. Thanks for your advice on this jannet Smile

I take my pM 2 caps morning and 2 caps evening (2000 mg a day) however Peony Root extract for first 6 months I did 5~6 drops a day then went to that dose twice a day.Take one day a week off the PR.
Really seems to make the areolas nice and pink and larger.

I've been using http://www.herbsoflight.com/ which my local health food store carried, they recently quit and I bought the only two bottles they had left. Next order will be direct. Reputable florida company.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon