Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

little bumps behind nipples??

two+ months on 3000mg PM, Pogesterone cream 5x a week and lots of spearmint tea... Now I feel growth. My nipples are very sensitive I am wondering if this is start of real growth. Does the pain get worse as growth happens etc..
It is nice to feel something but boy are the girls beginning to get super sensitive. Any help and or advice appreciated.HuhSmile

From what I have been reading this is a very good sign. Your on your way!
I'll let the ones that have experience fill in the rest of the details
Bobbi

The pain and bumps you are feeling is the growing pains of the lactiferous ducts forming. You may also experience itchy nipples as the areola and nipple stretches as it grows....just do yourself a favor....dont bang your boobs into anything while you feel the pains...you will surely see stars...trust me...

You should st ar t to see swelling and fat deposits forming. Heavy and full and jiggling.

Happy growing. Smile

Thank you both so much! I was hoping that this was what was happening. Smile

Its awesome as things get under way. It definitely takes time, but little bumps turn into little wedges and wedges into cones. And then eventually, as I recently learned myself these cones go all jello like for a period and then from behind the nipple they fill in backwards expanding laterally and rounding kicks in. That’s my explanation of what you might expect.

Yes, it's the start of real breast tissue growth....enjoy! Big Grin

Congratulations, Cassi! You are on your way.

Boooby party! ( does the booby dance)..

All I wanted for Christmas was my own boobies and here they come!!!Big GrinBig Grin
Wink 

(16-12-2015, 04:10 PM)cassi4u Wrote:  All I wanted for Christmas was my own boobies and here they come!!!Big GrinBig Grin

A quote from me recently: I love boobs so much I have grown some of my own! Big Grin

Congrats on your boobalistic holiday presents!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon