Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on my quest

(08-08-2018, 01:25 PM)Nix Wrote:  Regimen: fenugreek 1220mg 3 times a day
               Red clover 430mg 3 times a day
               Flaxseed 1000mg 2 times a day
               Low carb diet
               Exercise!

From my experience:
Fenugreek does very little or nothing to a genetic male.
Flaxseed has somehow been linked to cancer and, again, it does very very little.
Red clover is a very mild phytoestrogen.
Low carb diet and exercise help.

If you want to femme up in a short amount of time you may want to add something a bit stronger, like PM, and if you want to go even faster an antiandrogen like Saw Palmetto or White Peony.

Just my 2 cents.

Just a little update, nothing was happening so I added saw palmetto into the mix. It’s been a week now and my boobs are aching all the time! Especially around and behind the nipple. I can’t feel any hard lumps yet but my nipple looks a little puffy. I’ve noticed a couple of other things, emotionally I’m quite moody, easy to anger and quick let out a tear or two. I seem to be in a state of permanent arousal/frustration as I don’t seem to be able to get an erection. I’m not too worried as sex has never been a big deal between my wife and I. From what I’ve read these symptoms seem to be quite common. I’ll post some pictures later but I don’t think there is any visual differences.

So I didn’t think there was any visible differences but I took a picture this morning and saw that there is that start of something! The top photo is my first pic and the bottom is today. Measured as well, under bust 44 over bust 48 which will make me a 44c according to the A bra that fits online calculator  I’m not sure about that. Overall I’m very happy with the progress I’m showing  Smile    

Update

I decided to stop the fenugreek etc as it was just too many pills throughout the day, I started on BO however with 250mg and then ramped it up to 1000mg per day. I’ve given myself a two week break over the holiday season and because I ran out Even though I’ve given myself a break I still get growing pains. On examination I have lumps developing not behind the nipple but rather at the top of the areola. I have BO on order along with Reishi, should be delivered for the new year! Here are some pictures that I took today, there isn’t much progress, but saying that there are little differences 

Here is some comparison pictures along my journey

(30-12-2018, 08:51 PM)Nix Wrote:  Here is some comparison pictures along my journey

Congratulations! I see progress.

It has been a while since my last update, quite a lot has happened but then not much has happened at the same time. Firstly before I give an update on my programme I have done a lot of thinking about where I want to be, how I want to present and what I am happy with. I am happily married and my wife does know about my trans side. I think about 25% of me would like to transition fully but then in moments of clarity the other 75% is quite happy with my masculine side. I think I have finally settled for what I am happy with, and that is something in between. Im very tall with a broad chest but I would like more feminine curves. My wife likes my “dad-bod” and my hairlessness (although it takes a lot of upkeep!) so it will be a best of both worlds. At first I was a little worried about how I look, but no one cares or looks. I live by the beach and no one looks, no one says anything, reading other posts on this forum has given me a lot of reassurance and confidence. 

At the start of last year I was on BO and RM. I took this until my supply ran out, Which was about 4 months. Absolutely nothing happened. Nothing. I know it takes a while to see results but I expected to see at least some shoots of progress. So I went onto the next thing, PM. 

I’ve been on PM since October, apart from a 6 week break over Christmas and January. The dull ache is there and I definitely feel fuller and “pointier”. I’ve attached some progress pictures, mainly for my own record of progress

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good! Glad to see you reached a state were you feel comfortable.

It has been a long time since my last update. I've continued on my programme over lockdown although it hasn't been easy. Had covid for three horrible weeks but all better now. It did take a toll on me and I seem to be tired all the time, but working through it. 

I've found a good regimen that is good for me that I am comfortable using and it works! I've used quite a lot of different combinations but I've finally settled and started budding with some glandular stuff is going on but only in my left breast. The right one is being very slow, there is a little lump just at the top of my right areola. My left areola has increased in size a little (i'll post a picture in a bit) and it just feels like i've got something in my shirt pocket all the time. When i knock it it hurts!. I ran down the road the other day and realised I need to invest in a sports bra. When i first noticed my budding nipple I do admit that I freaked out a little bit and immediately stopped. After I couple of weeks though the pink mist fell on my again and i carried on. Glad i did!

My regimen at the minute is PM with SP and FG, as i said it is working for me at the minute as I can see progress. Not taking any calcium but drinking plenty of milk.  I'm thinking of getting some cream to help encourage my right breast to catch up. Any recommendations?

(12-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Nix Wrote:  It has been a long time since my last update. I've continued on my programme over lockdown although it hasn't been easy. Had covid for three horrible weeks but all better now. It did take a toll on me and I seem to be tired all the time, but working through it. 

I've found a good regimen that is good for me that I am comfortable using and it works! I've used quite a lot of different combinations but I've finally settled and started budding with some glandular stuff is going on but only in my left breast. The right one is being very slow, there is a little lump just at the top of my right areola. My left areola has increased in size a little (i'll post a picture in a bit) and it just feels like i've got something in my shirt pocket all the time. When i knock it it hurts!. I ran down the road the other day and realised I need to invest in a sports bra. When i first noticed my budding nipple I do admit that I freaked out a little bit and immediately stopped. After I couple of weeks though the pink mist fell on my again and i carried on. Glad i did!

My regimen at the minute is PM with SP and FG, as i said it is working for me at the minute as I can see progress. Not taking any calcium but drinking plenty of milk.  I'm thinking of getting some cream to help encourage my right breast to catch up. Any recommendations?

I drink a lot of milk daily, sometimes two liters daily. and while I can't say that's had any effect on breast growth, I do believe it's given my body a lot of the nutrients it needed to fill out to have a more feminine shape, mainly because of the milk fat that doesn't spike insulin and can contribute to places other than unhealthy belly fat.

That and I'm sure it covers my calcium too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon