Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! Newbie here :)

Hello Mates Smile

My name is Maria Grazia and I have joined the forum some weeks ago to find info on herbal breast enhancement.

I am astonished by seeing and reading your experiences about HBE! They gave me the boost to try this too.

I consider myself transgender, but I am still in the early phase of "deciding" if it is worth to go trough the iter of HRT and final sex reassignment.

Basically, I would start my transition tomorrow if I was living in a world where gender non-conformance is not an issue.
My biggest blocking point comes from the fear of the social transition. Due to this I cannot make my mind clear.

I am starting now a HBE cycle based on:
- spearmint, licorice and white peony tea to reduce DHT and boost the aromatase enzyme.
- PM in powder form (for now I take slightly less than 500 mg per day).

My target is actually the "brain rewiring", even more than breast growth.
I hope that this "hormonal help" will highlight more the magnitude of my gender dysphoria, by enhancing the perception of my inner self and my feelings and eventually allow to clarify what is good for me.

Maybe I am making wrong assumptions and probably I am putting too much faith on these herbs, but hey... even a nice pair of breasts will make me happy, even if I decide to avoid transitioning Rolleyes

Hugs and kisses :*
M.G.

Marika

welcome

PM works , have no doubt about that

Your profile photo looks as if you could be a looker

Julie

(23-11-2015, 03:47 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Marika

welcome

PM works , have no doubt about that

Your profile photo looks as if you could be a looker

Julie

Hi Julie,

Sorry, what do you mean with "looker"? Huh
Should I worry?Huh

M.G.

Looker is slang for good looking.Smile

(23-11-2015, 04:37 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Looker is slang for good looking.Smile

Hello Lil,

Thanks for translating Wink

Actually, my initial guess was "voyeur" Big GrinBig Grin so I felt a bit puzzled...

Kisses
M.G.

Will I confuse by saying

HOT

Julie
x

(22-11-2015, 08:22 PM)marikasweet Wrote:  Hello Mates Smile

My name is Maria Grazia and I have joined the forum some weeks ago to find info on herbal breast enhancement.

I am astonished by seeing and reading your experiences about HBE! They gave me the boost to try this too.

I consider myself transgender, but I am still in the early phase of "deciding" if it is worth to go trough the iter of HRT and final sex reassignment.

Basically, I would start my transition tomorrow if I was living in a world where gender non-conformance is not an issue.
My biggest blocking point comes from the fear of the social transition. Due to this I cannot make my mind clear.

I am starting now a HBE cycle based on:
- spearmint, licorice and white peony tea to reduce DHT and boost the aromatase enzyme.
- PM in powder form (for now I take slightly less than 500 mg per day).

My target is actually the "brain rewiring", even more than breast growth.
I hope that this "hormonal help" will highlight more the magnitude of my gender dysphoria, by enhancing the perception of my inner self and my feelings and eventually allow to clarify what is good for me.

Maybe I am making wrong assumptions and probably I am putting too much faith on these herbs, but hey... even a nice pair of breasts will make me happy, even if I decide to avoid transitioning Rolleyes

Hugs and kisses :*
M.G.

The herbs do help, from what I see some find the herbs trip them over the edge, others like myself find that the herbs bring us piece of mind, and help calm her voice.

You may also find that if you can locate a local transgender support group in your area, they can supply you with information that will help too.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon