Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM And fuzzy brains

Hello, everyone.
Got a "quick" question on PM.

I'm about 3 weeks in, and my brain is fuzzy today. As in, I don't want to work, can't focus, and I "can't" because I really don't WANT to. Can't force myself to care - or to think things through, really.

I'd appreciate suggestions on clearing the head. Coffee isn't working, sugars aren't working, hydration isn't working. And I ran out of Reishi mushroom, so there might be something there.... But I wanted to ask first, and supply detail below.

Program has been, since PM arrived:
2X 320 mg SP, twice a day, on empty stomach.
2X 600 (?) mg Reishi mushroom, twice a day, with SP

20 mins later:
3 drops PM extract, "sublingual", hopefully still on empty stomach (in AM, stomach is empty. PM, maybe, maybe not. "sublingual" because I'll hold it suspended in my mouth for a while, then swallow it.)

As noted: Reishi ran out, won't have a chance to replenish until the weekend (payday). SP still going. No sensation in breasts, not even nipples responsive, so far as I can tell. Since I've been on pharma in the past and felt the growing pains, there's no tingling or growth sense to report. Some "warmth," but it's not even a flush warmth, like with a niacin flush. Just, there's some energy there. Whoo.

Now, I did go a little higher over the weekend on PM drops, but at the same time, no dermal use - I stopped putting any on the smaller breast. No transdermal.

And since I've had spearmint tea today, and soup, I should have enough water in my system.

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on clearing the fog - sooner, rather than later. I don't think this is "pink fog," either; I experienced that on pharma, it made me feel great, on top of the world (like they say Testosterone is supposed to do). This is more like, "I'm fat, bloated, and I want to go back to bed." {Grump} Which is odd, because I walked to the train station (1.5 miles), and was sweating by the time I got there. (Boston, not exactly warm, had to take the coat off....)

Anyone else gone foggy that way?
Any solutions?

thank you,
-Jean

Hello.

If pm can be connected to the fuzzy brain syndrome, I would expect it to be because of a withdrawal of pm and not an increase.

(16-11-2015, 10:32 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I don't want to work, can't focus, and I "can't" because I really don't WANT to. Can't force myself to care - or to think things through, really.

It's probably too early to make an accurate determination, but these symptoms sound more like depression than anything related to NBE herbs. Apathy and an inability to focus are problems I usually struggle with when I'm depressed.

Hi, Flame.

Depression is an interesting thing for me, as in, "Does the day end in "Y"? then I'm depressed."
Just used to it, and I know things will improve. And since I've essentially been depressed my whole life, I don't think that's it. At least not by itself.

Been getting better this whole week, I accomplished tasks yesterday and I've actually done a lot of work today. Only change is less PM.

And if I were depressed, I'd expect that being UP in weight would be a more negative experience than checking on the scale, saying "!" and resolving to get more time in at the gym... :-P

OTOH, I seem more wired towards straight out 17-b E than PM. PM seems to finally be having some effect, but not much - the ghost pepper chili I had for lunch made the breasts respond more, from the niacin flush.

Weird, unless my "weird science" commentary elsewhere is based more in my biology then my thoughts. Then, maybe I'm some sort of androgyne or hermaphroditic creature. :-P

I usually just want to rest, too much noise and confusion most days - I scored in the 98th percentile for "introversion."

"There are loners, and then there are LONERS. Somewhere way beyond that, there's the Gangrel..." ;-)

-Jean

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon