Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line

(12-09-2016, 04:06 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi all,

I thought I would post the results of my 'crossing the point of no return' test.

Recap:
I did the BO thing for 8-9 months, mostly at a rate of 3 per day with the final month at 4 pills per day. (750mg-1000mg) I have been off BO for about 5 months now. Most of the results I did see when I was on BO was in hair regrowth.

Results:
- Continued hair regrowth for about a month, so I think there was some residual BO in the system for about a month.
- I am still getting some hair regrowth, but only if I play with my nipples. (If I stop, the hair stops.)
- I did get a little bit of areola expansion while on BO, that remains, although that may be more due to my nipple play.
- As far as breast growth, I had a little on BO, I think they may have gotten slightly smaller again now that I have stopped.
- Mental effects - Maybe, I did seem to be more social when I was on BO, now I am back to my normal antisocial behavior. (I haven't even posted anything here for months)
- sexuality - still prefer playing with my nipples, but like that more as foreplay now.
- sexual orientation - never changed, still attracted to women.

Conclusions:
- My personal conclusion is that the effects of BO don't really last, but it does stick around in the system for a while after you stop.
- I will be trying again, I would still like to get some breast enlargement. I will be trying some experimentation with this BO vodka thing. Then probably ramp up slowly to a higher dosage than I did before to see whether that does anything or not. If not, I'll give the PM a try.

Just thought id chime in but if you were doing BO alone you should go to 8 pills min a day. Also some have success with a anti androgen herb or pill

(13-09-2016, 01:12 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Just thought id chime in but if you were doing BO alone you should go to 8 pills min a day. Also some have success with a anti androgen herb or pill

Hi Nikki,
Yeah, I was doing just BO.
It would probably be a mistake for me to jump right to 8 a day right away, but may eventually end up there. I'm going to ramp up slowly this time and watch for oily facial skin. (when that happened it seemed to be working) This time I'm going to try ramping up until my facial skin gets oily, then hold until it stops, then ramp up again. That's my new plan...

(13-09-2016, 08:34 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(13-09-2016, 01:12 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Just thought id chime in but if you were doing BO alone you should go to 8 pills min a day. Also some have success with a anti androgen herb or pill

Hi Nikki,
Yeah, I was doing just BO.
It would probably be a mistake for me to jump right to 8 a day right away, but may eventually end up there. I'm going to ramp up slowly this time and watch for oily facial skin. (when that happened it seemed to be working) This time I'm going to try ramping up until my facial skin gets oily, then hold until it stops, then ramp up again. That's my new plan...

If you quit at 4 pills yes I would ramp up again. maybe within 2 months if you weren't off it for long starting with 1 pill a week then 2 then 3 and so on each week increasing it to 8. I never noticed my facial skin being oily...

Hello everyone. This is my first post here.

I have been using Standard Process' Ovex product for over five years now. Though my reason for taking it was 70% mental health and 30% hope for physical changes.

I currently take 6 pills per day, two with each meal. I was taking 8 per day, the other two being taken at bed time. I developed nightly headaches, which I recently discovered was due to taking them on an empty stomach.

I took my first long-term break recently. It lasted a month, during which my attitude suffered and the dysphoria increased. My skin began to change back as well.

Having taken them for so long I can say that the results are not very strong. My estrogen levels are high, but still in the "normal" male range. I have thinning of some of my body hair, a definite softening of my skin, and a loss of muscle mass. Breast growth is not substantial, but very much appreciated.

My sex drive decreased a little. Though when I get to a certain point in my cycle all bets are off. It used to be overwhelmingly strong all the time - before I started on bovine ovary extract - now it is once a month, which is bothersome but manageable. Though it is a little smaller, my current appendage is unfortunately in full working order. 

I have been thinking of going on HRT but feel more comfortable with the health risks using the BO pills, plus there is a shortage of prescription estrogen right now. I'm going to talk with my gender therapist and my primary care physician on my next visits to see what they recommend.

I just know that before Ovex I was a total mess. Now I am happier. It does not negate the dysphoria, and I wish to move forward again, but it helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. 

~Evie

Just asking about how far along will 10 bottles of BO get me?

if you take 6 a day, 10 bottles will get you 100 days, or about 3 months

(02-10-2016, 01:55 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  if you take 6 a day, 10 bottles will get you 100 days, or about 3 months

Thanks

(01-10-2016, 07:42 PM)Evie Wrote:  Hello everyone. This is my first post here.

I have been using Standard Process' Ovex product for over five years now. Though my reason for taking it was 70% mental health and 30% hope for physical changes.

I currently take 6 pills per day, two with each meal. I was taking 8 per day, the other two being taken at bed time. I developed nightly headaches, which I recently discovered was due to taking them on an empty stomach.

I took my first long-term break recently. It lasted a month, during which my attitude suffered and the dysphoria increased. My skin began to change back as well.

Having taken them for so long I can say that the results are not very strong. My estrogen levels are high, but still in the "normal" male range. I have thinning of some of my body hair, a definite softening of my skin, and a loss of muscle mass. Breast growth is not substantial, but very much appreciated.

My sex drive decreased a little. Though when I get to a certain point in my cycle all bets are off. It used to be overwhelmingly strong all the time - before I started on bovine ovary extract - now it is once a month, which is bothersome but manageable. Though it is a little smaller, my current appendage is unfortunately in full working order. 

I have been thinking of going on HRT but feel more comfortable with the health risks using the BO pills, plus there is a shortage of prescription estrogen right now. I'm going to talk with my gender therapist and my primary care physician on my next visits to see what they recommend.

I just know that before Ovex I was a total mess. Now I am happier. It does not negate the dysphoria, and I wish to move forward again, but it helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. 

~Evie

is that what Standard Process' Ovex product  is a BO product? Maybe your pills are mixed with something else...
Swanson offers straight up BO at a very cheap price per bottle. Also if your estrogen is high maybe try going on a anti androgen herb..../ pescription anti androgen.

Nikki,

This is the SP page for Ovex.
It costs $30 for 90 pills. The information does not say how much actual BO it contains.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products..._QtcYb3bYU

I have taken BO and PM for a year in rotation.  I have had sexual side efects.  But I have a myriad of health issues.  Overall I see a few negative differences physically with erections being unable to cum and being estrogen domonant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon