Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Breast Buds - when and how long to take breaks

Shocked 

Hi,

I have been on Ainterol PM for approximately 3 or 4 months taking between 1000mg - 2000mg a day. I have started getting some budding in the last couple of weeks and although delighted with the development do not want to make myself sterile.... as well as wanting to avoid losing too much progress.

When / how long and often would breaks be recommended and are there any ways to restart or taper down to maximise growth?

Thanks for any advice or sharing your experiences Smile

I would also like to know the answer to this question, I'm just shy of 4 weeks on PM @ 700mg but just recently upped the dose to 1000mg. Not sure when to take a break and for how long before continuing.

Hi you two..... I take a break for one week every month. And use PC on breast's. It seems to help, and my doctor just told me I could have bud pains for up to a year. Fun, huh??? LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon