Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help I'm out of PM

and looks like my resupply won't be here until Monday. Damn they take a long time shipping.

Anyone know of a substitute to hold things until then? Fenugreek? Anything?
I know its mostly between my ears and being off a few days won't hurt but I NEED my pM. Tongue
Thanks Ladies

Missing a few days is not going to make a difference. you can miss a week, in fact some folks do it intentionally and say it helps them.

Either way, don't rush out all worried about missing a couple of days.

Trying to replace it with something else, is likely not the best plan, but if you really feel you need to do something, check out other peoples personal programs and find one that is comfortable for you.

(23-10-2015, 01:51 PM)elainecd Wrote:  and looks like my resupply won't be here until Monday. Damn they take a long time shipping.

Anyone know of a substitute to hold things until then? Fenugreek? Anything?
I know its mostly between my ears and being off a few days won't hurt but I NEED my pM. Tongue
Thanks Ladies

Maybe look at somthing to add progesterone into your system for a few days ...
I do cycle fenugreek in every few weeks, just to keep my PM going.

Thanks Janet, its pretty much what I was thinking.
I've taken breaks before, but just came off one earlier and wanted to keep things growing.

At last my shipment arrived and now have 3 bottles and a bottle of extract. Picked up a bottle of Red Clover extract to add daily, not sure how many drops....looks like 5~6 sub lingual will do the trick.
Just happy to have the magic boob pills back.
Next time I'm going to reorder when I open that third bottle. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon