Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent boobs shrinking after stopping PM ?

As a newcomer to both this forum and NBE, i've noticed a fair number of people referring to having once taken this or that, including PM, and then having shrunk back to a flat chest after stopping taking whatever it was. Even i myself reported that the little bit i gained from PM in the past was completely lost after i stopped taking it.

So perhaps it's an overly idealistic question, but once i achieve the size i want, will i lose everything i gained if i stop taking PM? Will i have to take it forever? Or maybe a better question is *how* do i keep what i've gained without taking PM endlessly?

I am fairly confident that i can keep the 38-B size i have now, because getting this way did not involve PM. But i want to grow another cup size and don't want to end up wasting the time and effort.

I thing the general answer is that you have to have some sort of E every day or shrinkage will happen. Same goes for bio-females, so it's not unique to anyone really.

The only 100% way to insure no shrinkage is to get implants, but even they need to be swapped out every so often...

@spoked451 ~

How does that explain the need for people to get top surgery?

I've heard another theory on these forums that the fatty part of boobs may disappear but mammary tissue is permanent.

To me it would make sense that breast size will settle in at whatever your natural estrogen level and receptor sensitivity can sustain. So if you grow boobs beyond the size that your body can naturally sustain by itself, then you'll shrink back to what it can sustain. For many males that may be essentially zero, for others like myself perhaps not. My body currently maintains a B cup by itself, without any outside assistance, and my boobs are still growing naturally.

(23-10-2015, 09:23 PM)Shae Wrote:  @spoked451 ~

How does that explain the need for people to get top surgery?

I've heard another theory on these forums that the fatty part of boobs may disappear but mammary tissue is permanent.

To me it would make sense that breast size will settle in at whatever your natural estrogen level and receptor sensitivity can sustain. So if you grow boobs beyond the size that your body can naturally sustain by itself, then you'll shrink back to what it can sustain. For many males that may be essentially zero, for others like myself perhaps not. My body currently maintains a B cup by itself, without any outside assistance, and my boobs are still growing naturally.

no it dosn't work like that.

a constant level of E must be maintained for the fat deposits which make up much of the breast to stay put, the "Breast Tissue" that grows never disappears, and the quantity both can achieve is different form one person to the next.

"Top Surgery" is really only for when you cant grow to be the size you want to be.

Oops, sorry, i meant "top surgery" as in the removal of breasts by trans men. The fact that they need surgery to do this suggests that at least some parts of the breast do not disappear when estrogen levels drop. But you have just confirmed that, so it's all good Wink

The reason i asked is because once i have accomplished my goal i don't want to take E forever just to maintain what i have. However, it sounds like what i could expect if i stopped taking estrogen (PM in this case) would be loss of fat but not mammary tissue, probably resulting in some sad looking emaciated boobs.

I think this brings up the question of just how much E does it take to maintain a stable size and what are the sources from which that might be obtained other than an external input of estrogen? For instance, would altering the effective balance of T/E by blocking DHT be sufficient?

(25-10-2015, 07:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  no it dosn't work like that.

a constant level of E must be maintained for the fat deposits which make up much of the breast to stay put, the "Breast Tissue" that grows never disappears, and the quantity both can achieve is different form one person to the next.

"Top Surgery" is really only for when you cant grow to be the size you want to be.

Well that's what I meant to write, but obviously I didn't.

Ok, thanks.

I guess that means that if i don't want to take E forever i shouldn't grow 'em beyond what my body can naturally sustain with its own estrogen and perhaps some added DHT blockers.

(25-10-2015, 09:07 PM)Shae Wrote:  Ok, thanks.

I guess that means that if i don't want to take E forever i shouldn't grow 'em beyond what my body can naturally sustain with its own estrogen and perhaps some added DHT blockers.

it doesn't work that way, if you don't want them ending up sagging so bad they look like flaps of excess skin, you will have to keep your e-levels higher than that is male mode normal for you.

@Lenneth ~

Just so you have some context, i am already at a B cup without taking anything, and my boobs are quite normal looking, not tubular or saggy. I am still growing and will very possibly add another cup size without taking anything. My objective in planning to take PM is to speed up the process.

Since my body is already sustaining the present size and it appears that it would sustain a larger size without any outside help, i am at this point presuming that i will be able to stop taking PM and keep whatever growth i have, or most of it.

I have just started taking saw palmetto, and have ordered some progesterone cream. Because both block DHT and give estrogen a better chance to work, it may turn out that i don't even need to take PM. That's a decision that i will make based on what happens with the SP and PC.

(28-10-2015, 07:43 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  it doesn't work that way, if you don't want them ending up sagging so bad they look like flaps of excess skin, you will have to keep your e-levels higher than that is male mode normal for you.

You might want to look at Shae's current development before you make assumptions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon