Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Me

Brick 

Hello, all. I am relatively new here. I have lurked in the background for a while but finally decided to at least "test the waters" a bit more.

I am a 37 year old male who is developing my own pair of breasts. I have been on my journey for a while and have achieved some decent, to me, development, however, I'm discovering that the bigger they get, the bigger I want to go... lol

I have been using PM, saw palmetto and fenugreek regularly for a while (I'll list my routine later) but feel I need something different to help fill in and shape them a bit better. I most likely will not be posting photos as I have identifying marks on my upper torso.

Begining:
37 under
38 1/2 over nipples

Current:
37 under
41 over nipples

Routine:
MORNING:
PM 1000mg, Saw Pametto 1755mg, Fenugreek 1220mg
NIGHT:
PM 1500mg, Saw Palmetto 1755mg, Fenugreek 1220mg

Hello Femman.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Hi FemmanSmile

Welcome, and please keep us updated along the way.

Welcome to the forum ...

As for sharing pictures whatever your decision, it's up to you. Personally if I got called out on it by somebody I knew, my first thought would be why the heck would they be online looking at male breasts ? Huh

(23-10-2015, 02:50 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Welcome to the forum ...

As for sharing pictures whatever your decision, it's up to you. Personally if I got called out on it by somebody I knew, my first thought would be why the heck would they be online looking at male breasts ? Huh

I know that that is very true, but where I live stupidity breeds faster than rabbits.

I will probably, at some point, post pictures because I'm very happy with my decision to embark on this journey. Also, as I have questions about some particular things, a picture helps to get my point(s) across better. I just worry about others in my area and their capacity for hate and violence.

(23-10-2015, 01:54 AM)Femman Wrote:  I most likely will not be posting photos as I have identifying marks on my upper torso.

Well that didn't last long! Tongue

(26-10-2015, 11:40 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 01:54 AM)Femman Wrote:  I most likely will not be posting photos as I have identifying marks on my upper torso.

I didn't know there were areas hidden to non-members. If you get that far, you're here to do more than troll.

(27-10-2015, 02:09 AM)Femman Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 11:40 PM)Scotti Wrote:  

I didn't know there were areas hidden to non-members. If you get that far, you're here to do more than troll.

Yes, the picture area is closed to non-members. If you ever access the site as a guest and try to access the picture area, you'll be prompted to login or create a new account.

When I came here on my phone for the first time, obviously I wasn't signed on, and the picture area simply didn't exist on the page until I signed in. At that point, it`s like Janet said... wtf were you there in the first place for then? I'm just glad that is set up like that so I can get some real feedback.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon