Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

51 year old just starting out - advice required

For years I have considered becoming more feminine and definitely changing my moobs into boobs and make my nipples more sensitive. I would rather not go down the surgery route and if possible not use hormones either so I was wondering how effective herbal methods are. I read somewhere that taking SAW PALMETTO daily would increase breast size when combined with a cream, both of which I have started. Would it help or hinder to also take PM? I have wanted boobs since I was a child and have always had more sensitive nipples than usual for a man. Is there any other herbs you would recommend or anything else?

Hello Ken,

Welcome to the forum. Smile

What kind of cream are you using?

Saw palmetto and pm can work in conjunction with each other. If you choose to tryout this arrangement, I wouldn't advise adding anymore herbs at this time as you don't want to overdo, especially when you're trying to figure out what items work best for you.

Do the herbal methods really work? I read somewhere that PM and Saw can counter act against each other BUT there are so many contrasting ideas on the web that it's hard to know what to believe. The cream is Herbal (Nano) Breast Cream by a company called Johom Doctor Skin. It was recommended on the web to use with the S.P. as I believe it actually contains some P.M.

Any advice etc given is all gratefully received.

(17-10-2015, 06:56 PM)Ken1701e Wrote:  Do the herbal methods really work? I read somewhere that PM and Saw can counter act against each other BUT there are so many contrasting ideas on the web that it's hard to know what to believe. The cream is Herbal (Nano) Breast Cream by a company called Johom Doctor Skin. It was recommended on the web to use with the S.P. as I believe it actually contains some P.M.

Yes, the herbal methods really work. Check out my picture threads. Wink

I've gotten enough development from taking pm that I was diagnosed with gynecomastia a few years ago by a doctor.

I'm not sure what to expect from creams as I don't have much experience with them. Capsules has been the primary way I've utilized pm.

Flame Lol

If yours is gynocomestia ???

It's a very pretty type

Julie

(17-10-2015, 06:56 PM)Ken1701e Wrote:  Do the herbal methods really work? I read somewhere that PM and Saw can counter act against each other BUT there are so many contrasting ideas on the web that it's hard to know what to believe. The cream is Herbal (Nano) Breast Cream by a company called Johom Doctor Skin. It was recommended on the web to use with the S.P. as I believe it actually contains some P.M.

We are close to the same age, so yes the herbs work. Do not expect to grow a "C" cup overnight, most will see a full "A" between 6 to 12 months.

Good luck on your journey.

Hi Ken,

I'm a newbie on the forums too and of a similar age etc
I too wanted to undergo some feminisation and hopefully grow small breasts!
After much research I started on PM about 3months ago.
I've tried a couple of brands originally Swanson and now ainterol.
Change has been gradual but now I am seeing definite unmistakable effects. My breast volume has increased a little but the main thing is I've recently developed tender budding under both nipples which looks good and very promising.

I never tried SP as from my research it is mainly for blocking testosterone which is probably useful in younger males but at our age it's probably already falling lol Plus I wanted to keep my male functionality which I have so far.

I would definitely recommend you use PM. Good luck.

Zoe

Thanks Zoe I hope things continue to go well for yourself

(23-10-2015, 01:08 PM)zoe-tv Wrote:  Hi Ken,

I'm a newbie on the forums too and of a similar age etc
I too wanted to undergo some feminisation and hopefully grow small breasts!
After much research I started on PM about 3months ago.
I've tried a couple of brands originally Swanson and now ainterol.
Change has been gradual but now I am seeing definite unmistakable effects. My breast volume has increased a little but the main thing is I've recently developed tender budding under both nipples which looks good and very promising.

I never tried SP as from my research it is mainly for blocking testosterone which is probably useful in younger males but at our age it's probably already falling lol Plus I wanted to keep my male functionality which I have so far.

I would definitely recommend you use PM. Good luck.

Zoe

Ken, Welcome.
I agree with Flame, PM does work. For myself, I had little noticeable effect from other herbs, but they do work for some folks, you just need to experiment, but that takes a lot of time.

Picking up Zoe's point about SP, I agree that it seems to be needed less as we age. However she is wrong in saying that it blocks T production, what it actually does is block the conversion of T to DHT. DHT is the nasty stuff causing male body hair, male pattern baldness, etc, so I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, depending on personal circumstances.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks everyone. Don't know why but I have changed my member name. Seems strange writing as Ken about these subjects.

I have been using the following:

Saw Palmetto High Strength 1000mg

Pure Body Butt & Breast Vitamins 225mg

Herbal (Nano) breast cream (by johom)

I cannot afford electrolosis (spelt wrong lol) etc so I am using hair removal cream and shaving daily.

Anyone give me any more advice or let me know if they have used these products to good effect?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon