Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growing Notes

Hello Lotus,

I just re-read some thread, and I have a question. (Thread of Melissa)
My mum is 84, so I can't say what size breasts she had when she was younger, and I'll never ask her.
So the question is:
Can you have bigger breasts than your mother or is it genetically impossible?
Personally I think mine are bigger, but I don't have the same build either.
Of the 4 children (all boys), I am the second and tallest in height and build and I was easily 1.5 heads taller than my mom.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

(30-10-2022, 07:59 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Lotus,

I just re-read some threads, and I have a question. (Thread of Melissa)
My mum is 84, so I can't say what size breasts she had when she was younger, and I'll never ask her.
So the question is:

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Hi John, a new field of research has just been established here at BN, I'm calling it "Breast Growing Genetics" Smile because ultimately there's really no such field of research other than breast cancer genetics research...but to your question:

(30-10-2022, 07:59 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Can you have bigger breasts than your mother or is it genetically impossible? 

According to this research paper below you have approximately a 56% heritability of sharing at least the same cup size, and that's my interpretation of the research. Can you (we) go beyond that? I think so. We're taking (and using) alternative measures to increase breast size so there's no doubt in my mind that we can exceed mothers growth.

Body mass index and breast size in women: same or different genes?
(heritability of bra cup size was 56%)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20874466/

(02-11-2022, 03:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(30-10-2022, 07:59 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Lotus,

I just re-read some threads, and I have a question. (Thread of Melissa)
So the question is:

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Hi John, a new field of research has just been established here at BN, I'm calling it "Breast Growing Genetics" Smile because ultimately there's really no such field of research other than breast cancer genetics research...but to your question:

(30-10-2022, 07:59 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Can you have bigger breasts than your mother or is it genetically impossible? 

According to this research paper below you have approximately a 56% heritability of sharing at least the same cup size, and that's my interpretation of the research. Can you (we) go beyond that? I think so. We're taking (and using) alternative measures to increase breast size so there's no doubt in my mind that we can exceed mothers growth.

Body mass index and breast size in women: same or different genes?
(heritability of bra cup size was 56%)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20874466/

I'm curious about if the size is hard coded or if it really comes down to how expressive it is, rather than a size its potential for growth. I know the 5% is technically unlimited at the end nodes but it does make me wonder if people could literally just grow endlessly and how expressive the genes are gives that Huh

Oh I know the saying of "you'll get one size less than your immediate family... but I know enough girls where that's never been true, usually its poor programs (wpath) or missing progesterone or other reasons for stalling that causes it. Though if i ended up matching my mom at J I'll be rather very big indeed...  Tongue

Wow.

Thanks for that amazing thread.
Can't stop reading. It's hard, but i am trying to understand everything.

Wrestling with myself, whether I should try nbe substances, especially pm, which sounds most promising.
My goal, my dream is neither transitioning into a woman, nor losing my male functionality.

I don't feel like I am belonging to a specific gender. I like to be male.
Proud of my male and female traits, thanks to my wife.
Hard to describe. I want to stay the same person, just want to be "complete".

Not fantasizing about big boobs. My dream is to go from an 80/85 (us: 36/38) basically nothing to an aa or a cup at max.
Just some small buds and more sensitivity in my breast area. a tiny amount of permanent breast tissue that will stay and form a nice chest in my bras.
Nothing obvious in public and easily disguisable. Worst case people think I suffer from a mild case of age-induced gynecomastia.

Already knowing from the forums, that it would be hard to achieve for small, skinny guys.
only about 170cm (5,6") and 60kg (135 pounds), 40 years old, no real fat deposits.
Guess it's genetic. Mom, sister, grandparents. Everyone is/was kinda skinny.

I know that real hrt-hormones would be way more effective, than using herbals. But that's not what i want.

I saw many pictures of men with amazing results using herbal substances.
Some users posted pictures with exactly the small boobs I am dreaming of, while claiming to stay male otherwise.

Hopeful, encouraged, super scared of my feelings.
Everything at once. Wanna be honest, also read some negative reviews about pm on reddit, as well as on youtube.
Still. Right now, I think, it is the best chance out there for me.

Those first few pages are a real reference guide and contain so much info.
Awesome work. I am very grateful.

Yours Chrissy

Hi Lotus,

just read your post here - it‘s mind blowing what information you gathered wow ? 

I also posted in the general forum but would super interested in your opinion on my plan. 

I want to start feminizing my body a bit.  As I do have some problems with blood sugar and high blood pressure (no big ones but still) I want to go for Fenugreek as the main supplement to feminize. 
I found a supplement that contains 400 mg FG, 180 mg Yam root and 50 g Fennel. 
In addition I‘m taking 1 g Finasterid since years now (got it prescribed to stop hair loss which worked and also got wuite nice Cup A boobs). I know this is no herb but as I’m already taking it and it looks like to work quite good as a T blocker I would continue. Plan is to higher the dose to 2 g. 
Plan is to start with just 1 pill of the FG/Yam supplement (3 weeks on/1 off) and the 2 g Finasterid and later go to 2 and then 3 pills FG.
Any thoughts and/or recommendations?

xoxo

(29-11-2022, 03:06 PM)crg82 Wrote:  Wow.

Thanks for that amazing thread.
Can't stop reading. It's hard, but i am trying to understand everything.

Wrestling with myself, whether I should try nbe substances, especially pm, which sounds most promising.
My goal, my dream is neither transitioning into a woman, nor losing my male functionality.

I don't feel like I am belonging to a specific gender. I like to be male.
Proud of my male and female traits, thanks to my wife.
Hard to describe. I want to stay the same person, just want to be "complete".

Not fantasizing about big boobs. My dream is to go from an 80/85 (us: 36/38) basically nothing to an aa or a cup at max.
Just some small buds and more sensitivity in my breast area. a tiny amount of permanent breast tissue that will stay and form a nice chest in my bras.
Nothing obvious in public and easily disguisable. Worst case people think I suffer from a mild case of age-induced gynecomastia.

Already knowing from the forums, that it would be hard to achieve for small, skinny guys.
only about 170cm (5,6") and 60kg (135 pounds), 40 years old, no real fat deposits.
Guess it's genetic. Mom, sister, grandparents. Everyone is/was kinda skinny.

I know that real hrt-hormones would be way more effective, than using herbals. But that's not what i want.

I saw many pictures of men with amazing results using herbal substances.
Some users posted pictures with exactly the small boobs I am dreaming of, while claiming to stay male otherwise.

Hopeful, encouraged, super scared of my feelings.
Everything at once. Wanna be honest, also read some negative reviews about pm on reddit, as well as on youtube.
Still. Right now, I think, it is the best chance out there for me.

Those first few pages are a real reference guide and contain so much info.
Awesome work. I am very grateful.

Yours Chrissy

Hallo Chrissy

i saw these lines and thought to my self that is exactly what i want.
I want no big boobs (only little once) and i dont want to lose my male functionality.

Now, 1 year later, can you tell me what happens.
Did you realize the project.

Yours Franz

Hi, I'm posting the program I have shared in my program thread here. It's helped many people achieve breast growth. Good luck  Hug

(21-07-2022, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week) only after you've achieved breast buds (which is typically around 6 months, give or take).
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil.  Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone).

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]
From micro-ingredients main website:
All our ingredients come with USA lab test reports. You are welcome to request free digital copies of any lab reports.

Sustainably US Grown, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract 100:1 Powder with 30% Polysaccharides, 8 Ounce, Reishi Mushroom Powder Organic, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
Strongly Support Longevity, Cardiovascular System, Energy, Endurance, Stamina, Premium Reishi Extract for Reishi Tea and Reishi Coffee.*
No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors and No Gluten.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Reishi-Mu...mp_s_a_1_4?

Hi BN, I'm reposting information covering progesterone. Happy New Year  Hug Celebrate _________________________________________________________________________________

Progesterone Is Important for Transgender Women’s Therapy—Applying Evidence for the Benefits of Progesterone in Ciswomen 

Conclusion

Oral micronized progesterone, a fundamental ovarian steroid, molecularly identical to the natural hormone, should be added to E2 for transgender women based on physiology and emerging evidence of the importance of progesterone with E2 for ciswomen’s bone and likely cardiovascular health. Progesterone will probably prevent at least some of the negative cardiovascular system and bone health effects reported in transgender women on current long-term, E/E2-only, or E/E2 antiandrogen CHT. Progesterone will also aid antiandrogen effects through different pathways than spironolactone or cyproterone acetate and may promote feminine physiological breast maturation, while also aiding disturbed sleep and perhaps decreasing anxiety. It may also facilitate transgender women’s acceptance of physiological (rather than high) E2 doses ideally delivered transdermally. Evidence is mounting that ciswomen’s lifelong health is enhanced by sufficient P4 (normally ovulatory) within regular estradiol-sufficient monthly menstrual cycles. I believe it is time that we now follow current guidelines and provide transgender women with these P4 or progesterone benefits in their CHT.
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/10...ogin=false

I've been meaning to post research regarding how taking micronized progesterone (hrt pill form) is split into two forms. Meaning 100 mg orally & 100 mg rectally at bedtime, which is usually the standard dose most people take. Why take it this way? you benefit orally when processed through the liver and its catabolic effects on protein metabolism via promoting ketogenesis and rectally to favor storage of depot fat in adipose and breast tissue. Some users (including myself) have been trying this method for a couple of months, personally I like the results so far. There's much debate over on reddit (Dr. Powers sub reddit) regarding progesterone and the 3α-Androstanediol gene variant backdoor pathway leaking to DHT. My recent labs DO NOT indicate I have this variant…even using this split form of progesterone, I had the 3α-Androstanediol tested and it came in under the threshold.

Metabolic effects of progesterone.
Kalkhoff RK. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7039319/

Progesterone stimulates deposition of body fat in breast tissue.

(27-01-2022, 03:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, Progesterone shortens the recovery time of covid19. I wish I would've known this when I contracted omicron. Unfortunately I stopped all hrt meds while recovering from covid, had I kept Progesterone in the rotation my recovery could've been shorter.

COVID-19 and Progesterone: Part 1. SARS-CoV-2, Progesterone and its potential clinical use
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...po=15.4255

COVID–19 and Progesterone: Part 2. Unraveling High Severity, Immunity Patterns, Immunity grading, Progesterone and its potential clinical use 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8349364/

(28-01-2022, 08:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  There's a difference between USP progesterone and wild yam progesterone. USP progesterone is bioidentical (as in made by humans) as opposed to wild yam made in a lab. WY isn't progestative, apologies. Though in the absence of using estradiol it helps with aveolargenesis (ductal growth).

Here's some research I put together based on science literature. Progesterone suppresses activation and crosstalk between PR (progesterone receptor) and prolactin/Stat5 signaling to inhibit milk protein gene expression. These changes are reflected in reduced activation of JAK2 and PAK1, resulting in downregulation of pSTAT5.

However, MSM stimulates the activation of the Jak2/STAT5 signaling pathway to help secrete milk protein. MSM also stimulates GH (growth hormone) induced activation of Jak2/STAT5b and prolactin production.

Why is this important?, progesterone downregulates the Jak2/STAT5 pathway that inhibits milk proteins and affect terminal end buds (TEB's which are the branch like structures that fill out breasts) growth and alveologenesis. Taking MSM helps to restore what progesterone destroys during its protein metabolism. We also learned progesterone is catabolic to protein expression in breast tissue. Now we can address this catabolism (breakdown of proteins) by adding amino acids to the mix...possibly tyrosine and proline to strengthen the protein loss. Or possibly consuming more protein in our diet.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32213656/
Prolactin regulates ZNT2 expression through the JAK2/STAT5 signaling pathway in mammary cells
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19494234/
Jak2 Is an Essential Tyrosine Kinase Involved in Pregnancy-Mediated Development of Mammary Secretory Epithelium
https://academic.oup.com/mend/article/16...ogin=false

Physiological Action of Progesterone in Target Tissues
in the mammary gland: lobular-alveolar development in preparation for milk secretion and suppression of milk protein synthesis before parturition; and 3) in the brain: mediation of signals required for sexually responsive behavior. Recent evidence also supports a role for progesterone in modulation of bone
mass.
https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article/18...ogin=false

Here's a picture from last year (when I posted some of this info)
https://www.breastnexum.com/attachment.php?aid=19453

Lotus,

You are amazing.

You are surprising.

We can only be grateful for all your research.

Even in illness you don't give up, you are a super woman.

Kisses. Kiss Kiss

Jennifer Hug Hug

Thank you Jennifer. Hug I wish I had more time and energy to post new findings I have discovered... but leukemia (and the medication) prevents me from doing so at times. Celebrate Shy thank you for submitting a new emoji. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon