Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growing Notes

"A Thoery of mine Rolleyes is that an increase in Total T will see a correlating rise in FREE T which through Aromatase gets converted to Estrogen). This is where bio-males grows boobs, (you know, in the absence of ovaries)."

Just wanted to say as someone who studied steroid use from the androgen side and has used androgenic steroids. You are very correct in your Theory lotus. There are other variables that can wreck havoc on your SHGB but if they're well controlled then an overall increase in androgens will generally decrease your SHGB or atleast the ratio of SHGB to total T levels. So you'll have a rise in free T. The Male body does try to compensate and will increase aromatase in response to an abnormally elevated T but this does not favor breast growth most of the time. Some males are aromatase hyper responders and will start to show gynecomastia on a steroid cycle because they are converting too much testosterone. I think you would find reddit and testosterone nation forums very interesting to read as there are people who post exactly as you do but from the opposite perspective.  And it might reveal some interesting things that you won't always find when researching from the increasing estrogen side. Read it and do the opposite of what they suggest ??.

I love all of your research. I'll admit the length of its overwhelming and I have to come back multiple times but its very interesting. 

This is a question for Lotus:
Is dark chocolate beneficial for NBE?
Please say yes. Big Grin

(11-09-2022, 02:28 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  This is a question for Lotus:
Is dark chocolate beneficial for NBE?
Please say yes. Big Grin

Yes, dark cacao has many health benefits for NBE, e.g. antioxidants, phytochemicals, phytoestrogens and vitamins. Worth noting is how NO (nitric oxide) present in dark cacao is present in the human body. For instance, NO is present in bodies but we lose it over time, basically it's a vasodilator and found in our endothelial cells. And taken internally it acts as a second messenger that supports estrogen metabolism. Take for instance how FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) in the ovaries stimulates E2 (estradiol) during the follicular phase, drinking dark cacao during day 1 through 14 (follicular phase) would help strengthen estradiol synthesis in the ovaries...IMHO. 

Cocoa and Dark Chocolate Polyphenols: From Biology to Clinical Applications
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5465250/

Nitric oxide mediates inhibitory effect of leptin on insulin-like growth factor I augmentation of 17beta-estradiol production in human granulosa cells
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15371274/

Thank you Lotus!!! That is wonderful news, as I love dark chocolate. A few pieces everyday.

And thank you for all that you do for all of us here!

Hugs,
Crystal

Hello Lotus.

That seems to be very complete, I can't read them all like that. I plan to make a copy if you allow me and to use my favorite translator (Google translate) to put in the language of Molière. And make me a bible.
But by dint of reading the spots my English is improving.

But still couldn't you give me a little summary. What could you advise me to continue my development?

I'm ready to get out the cauldron and call on Hermione Granger.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

(12-09-2022, 12:57 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  Thank you Lotus!!! That is wonderful news, as I love dark chocolate. A few pieces everyday.

And thank you for all that you do for all of us here!

Hugs,
Crystal

You're welcome, apologies for the late response  Blush

(13-10-2022, 08:35 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Lotus.

That seems to be very complete, I can't read them all like that. I plan to make a copy if you allow me and to use my favorite translator (Google translate) to put in the language of Molière. And make me a bible.
But by dint of reading the spots my English is improving.

But still couldn't you give me a little summary. What could you advise me to continue my development?

I'm ready to get out the cauldron and call on Hermione Granger.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Hi Jean, a condensed version sounds interesting, I'll start working on it soon, if you have Miss Granger herself assist I'm sure I'll get to it much faster.  Big Grin

Hello Lotus.

I couldn't find Hermione Granger.
However I have:
Estradiol Oestrodose 0.75mg per dose. My doctor told me one dose per day in the morning.
Between us I rather take two.
Progesterone Progestan Gé 200mg. My doctor told me one capsule a day in the evening

Puéraria mirifica Ainterol 500mg. I was taking 3-4 a day.
Reishi Fair & pure 650mg. Recommended 3 per day.
Saw palmetto Vit4ever 500mg. Recommended 1 per day.

Mint green tea.
Green tea with mint and licorice.
Vitamin D3
Calcium + vitamin D

I read that dark chocolate is good, I love it.

What do you advise? What mix can I make? What more can I take?

Cordially.

John (Jean)

(15-10-2022, 09:34 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Lotus, 

I couldn't find Hermione Granger.
However I have:

Hi Jean, this is what I have so far, please review it and let me know if it works for you.  Smile

Estradiol Oestrodose 0.75mg per dose (it's your decision)

Progesterone Progestan Gé 200mg (follow this instruction) 

Puéraria mirifica Ainterol 500mg. I was taking 3-4 a day. You won't need this while you take Estradiol, E2 is 10fold stronger in estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a) receptors over Puéraria mirifica, 

Reishi Fair & pure 650mg. Recommended 3 per day. ? 
Saw palmetto Vit4ever 500mg. Recommended 1 per day. You won't need Saw Palmetto when using Reishi, 

Mint green tea.
Green tea  (skip the licorice, it increases blood pressure)
Vitamin D3
Calcium citrate  (vitamin d is redundant with vitamin D3) 

Add MSM 3grams per day (notes on MSM below, if you need further notes on msm's importance in breast growth let me know, I'll get it for you. 

(15-10-2022, 09:34 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  I read that dark chocolate is good, I love it. 

Dark chocolate is good, it's not an essential part of a breast growing, but a good component. 3-4 times per week is okay. For myself I take it with my coffee. I also take reishi with coffee.  Smile
(15-10-2022, 09:34 PM)John_Boobs Wrote:  What do you advise? What mix can I make? What more can I take?

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone).

The plant steroids in saw palmetto act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels. According to the results of a large international trial published in the "Journal of Clinical Oncology" in April 2011, estrogen and progesterone receptor status is a predictive marker of early breast cancer and post-treatment relapse.
https://www.medicinenet.com/saw_palmetto...tamins.htm
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97842#ixzz2rExiZdx7

Inhibit DHT in the liver. (reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%) dutas @93%, finasteride @70% and saw palmetto inhibits DHT @ 32%, in otherwords reishi is a stronger anti-androgen over Saw Palmetto.

Hello Lotus.

A big thank-you.

Well, looks like I was doing everything right.
The only thing I didn't take is "SMS", I always translated "MSM" by "mushroom" and so for me "mushroom" was Reishi. Big mistake on my part.
Stevenator had already told me about it. But how wrong I was.

After further research and rereading what you posted, I finally found out what “MSM” really was.

So I'm going to add "MSM" (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)
But which one to take, can you advise me on which one to take on "Amazon.fr", I don't know if I can order on "Amazon.com".

I am already under treatment for hypertension and I know that licorice is forbidden to me, but good at low doses it must do good for what we are looking for. (Mammal augmentation).

Thanks to you Lotus and a hello to Stevenator, without forgetting Mashtenn.

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon