Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and in need of help

Hi I’m Jackie and new to this but want to start my growth any help is appreciated and awesome 

Jackie

Hey Jackie,

Most people introduce themselves and give a little background for us to go on. I had to look at your profile to know anything about you.
You live in the U.S. and are transitioning. Both of these are important when people give you ideas or suggestions.
Different services and products are available in the U.S. and overseas, so that makes a difference too.

How old are you? Do you have friends or family, who are supporting your transition or is it still just a secret thought?
Have you been seeing a counselor or doctor regarding your transition or have you decided not to do that?

You don't have to tell any details that would make you uncomfortable but the more we know, the better the advice.

It appears that you haven't spent much time reading the forums. I would recommend doing that.

Karen  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon