Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

Well, my bosom story is a weird one. I started development fairly early. I had buds about age nine. The thing is, for all of that, I was still an a-cup by the time I was 19. It was after that, that I started NBE. I am now verging on a c-cup. That is 15 years later. I was winging it for a long time and tried various things and floundered and stuff. Weight gain has helped my cause, I am sure. I naturally have a high metabolism and it took years of computer potato for me to get to a weight where I am no longer a sometimes too-skinny mini. Thyroid issues over the years must be factored in.
About the breast pains, they have varied greatly. There were times, with growth or changes, I was almost doubled over. At other times, growth crept on unnoticed; and then there there were the in between times. Yes, it can be unpredictable; from a slight pressure to give that extra jolt of exhilaration to the sucker punches that leave one asking why one did this to oneself. I have run the gamut. I once grabbed my chest as a sudden fit of throbbing set in- in front of a girlfriend. Hahaha. She panicked and grabbed my hands for emergency prayer! I felt ridiculous. Hahaha!

(04-10-2015, 11:47 AM)char Wrote:  Well, my bosom story is a weird one. I started development fairly early. I had buds about age nine. The thing is, for all of that, I was still an a-cup by the time I was 19. It was after that, that I started NBE. I am now verging on a c-cup. That is 15 years later. I was winging it for a long time and tried various things and floundered and stuff. Weight gain has helped my cause, I am sure. I naturally have a high metabolism and it took years of computer potato for me to get to a weight where I am no longer a sometimes too-skinny mini. Thyroid issues over the years must be factored in.
About the breast pains, they have varied greatly. There were times, with growth or changes, I was almost doubled over. At other times, growth crept on unnoticed; and then there there were the in between times. Yes, it can be unpredictable; from a slight pressure to give that extra jolt of exhilaration to the sucker punches that leave one asking why one did this to oneself. I have run the gamut. I once grabbed my chest as a sudden fit of throbbing set in- in front of a girlfriend. Hahaha. She panicked and grabbed my hands for emergency prayer! I felt ridiculous. Hahaha!

lol, thats funny,, i mean i imagine it wasnt at the time,,, but i know how it feels to go through false alarms.. lol,Weight gain plays a part in mine as well im sure, Char, i dont know what heart pain is supposed to feel like, i always heard its sharp,, mine isn't, its a sort of dull pain, that appears in different spots. Anywayyy! at ten tommarrow morning i have my stress test,, so itll all be figured out by the time i get home ,, hopefully, then i promise to be relatively drama free ,,okay,lol night Char,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon