Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can you tell if herbs are working?

Mayko.....The BO interest me. Just not sure about the side effects on someone my age.

May I ask what you mean by swansons 750AM and 750PM ? Is that time of day?
Thanks

That was to mean 3 pills in morning and 3 at night.

(09-10-2015, 08:31 PM)Mayko Wrote:  That was to mean 3 pills in morning and 3 at night.

Oh, I see, Thank You. Sometimes I'm a little slow. Smile

I've been taking 1 pill of 350mg (apparently farmed) PM and spearmint tea at night before bed. This is the 5th day and I can say that I have felt some minor put perceivable changes, my mood is more calm and I'm generally more relaxed. An hour after taking the capsule I definitely feel like taking a nap Big Grin

I feel slightly more fatigued and less motivated to do physical activities during the day.

Physically there are sensations of "warmth" in my abdomen area, hips, buttocks and thighs. My skin also feels like it breathes more, or is more "airy" kind of hard to describe.

I also notice short periods of dull ache in my testes, this comes and goes randomly.

Breast area feels like the skin sensation, airy and liberal. It's hard to tell if some of these are caused by the PM or just me noticing things that were already there to begin with. Huh

I've discovered some effects worth mentioning, clocking over a week on PM now switched from 350 to 700mg, there is a distinct change in body odor. It's definitely much sweeter and has a perfumey scent to it.

Skin looks much cleaner, softer and has a healthy spring to it as well.

(15-10-2015, 10:28 PM)stlett Wrote:  I've discovered some effects worth mentioning, clocking over a week on PM now switched from 350 to 700mg, there is a distinct change in body odor. It's definitely much sweeter and has a perfumey scent to it.

Skin looks much cleaner, softer and has a healthy spring to it as well.

Very Nice, keep up the reports! Smile

That's pretty fast although I know everyones different.
i started and have always used Ainterol PM 500 mg caps.
started with 1000 mg a day over a year agoand after a couplr months I think went to 2000 mg a day. 2 morning and 2 evening. Somtimes throwing in a nooner.lol.
Oh and after a month, maybe 6 weeks always White peony root extract 5 to 6 drops a day.

my early responses were stronger odor to my pee, reduction in beards growth.some parts of skin were softer, eyelids etc. hard to tell on moods.

Ill try to be as objective as possible, although at times that can be quite difficult, Blush.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the potency however this PM is meant to be a farmed cultivar, some say this type is more potent than the wildcrafted varieties, but I have no idea if this is true Huh

Is the white peony extract an AA supplement? For that I'm taking spearmint tea.

Have you noticed any changes to your underarm odor?

I had a similar reaction to fenugreek, the lovely maple scent did not take long to show itself. Being skeptical that such a thing would take place, when it did happen I was quite surprised.

Scent was the first thing that happened to me

It went and I smelt sweet

My feet feel silky and femme and no odour what's so ever

Very female like

Julie

Do we know if Thailand men use PM at all? Not necessarily to feminize but for its benefits on skin, hair and possible hormone imbalances like too much testosterone?

My breasts are is starting to get itchy lately, i'm not sure if PM is starting to work in that area but I'm hoping that they don't start growing before the fat redistribution since I mainly want to increase butt, thigh and hip size before anything else.

julieTG, silky feet and no odor...... nice! I think that its much nicer to have that than rough skin with odor, lol. Have you noticed a decrease in body hair?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon