Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male mode bra?

I think I will go late tonight when there not so many people at the store and attempt to buy one. Nervous already and that 12 hrs from now lol

I can feel your nervousness LB86 and it still comes down to the social stigma of a male wearing a bra. How dare he. I have yet to get past this myself. We are our own worst enemy from the fear of this . Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks roller I hope to get past it and be comfortable with buying more bras as I grow

(20-09-2015, 05:03 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Thanks roller I hope to get past it and be comfortable with buying more bras as I grow

You will. I remember the first time I went on my own. I about died when a pretty sales clerk asked if I needed help. But after that 1st or 2nd time, I simply replied. " No thanks, I have been married longer than you have been alive, but thanks." LOL

See that's what I'm afraid of being caught I'm going to blush lol running for the exit lol

I did it i did it. Bought two sports bras yay

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-09-2015, 01:10 AM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  I did it i did it. Bought two sports bras yay

Congrats on your purchase! Wink

What brand did you get?

(21-09-2015, 01:10 AM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  I did it i did it. Bought two sports bras yay

Good Job, I knew you had it in ya.. Or rather, you in it. LOL.. What ya do, run out and buy a couple?? If so, I see you must of came back alive. LOL

I stopped on way home from work i work 7am to 7pm, what u mean come back alive?

Flame the brand is danskin size large

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon