Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM and getting it delivered

Is Swanson's PM as good as Aniterol? I have been using Aniterol, but Swanson's would be easier for me to discretely obtain...

- JJ

I attempted to broach the subject with the GF but she sort of just shut it down so short story short - I'm gonna continue with it without her knowing for now.

Still trying to work out how I can get PM discretely so any assistance would be appreciated.

I think Ainterol is the best one to get but getting it delivered it proving to be difficult :/

(14-09-2015, 04:13 PM)Ark Wrote:  I attempted to broach the subject with the GF but she sort of just shut it down so short story short - I'm gonna continue with it without her knowing for now.

Still trying to work out how I can get PM discretely so any assistance would be appreciated.

I think Ainterol is the best one to get but getting it delivered it proving to be difficult :/

Ok....let me be the devils advocate here. She will either go on this journey with you, or drop you like a stone.the end result will be the same. You need to sit down and talk to her. If you finding it hard, write it out like a letter and give the letter too her to read. Make sure you add everything in the letter, your feelings for her, How much she means too you, How you don't feel complete with out her. You need to discuss this ASAP, chances are, you will be like most of us. Once you get some "E" in your system, a lot of the crazy thoughts in your head will level out, and you will begin to feel complete. Without having to transition.

I understand what you're saying and thank you for the advice, if I do progress this further than I intend to then I will certainly push more to tell her.

This is mostly something I just want to explore on my own for up to about 3 months to see how it goes. If I like it then I'll carry on. If not then I can stop Smile.

With the Ainterol Packaging - does it come in a box or a bag? And does it say where it came from on the bag/label? - Also does it need to be signed for? That's my other worry or is it just popped through the letterbox?

Hi
I am sure if you speak to
Pm UK they will be very accommodating and perhaps if requested package differently for you

There good people and respond to requests which is far more than I can say for the others

Julie

(15-09-2015, 04:27 PM)Ark Wrote:  With the Ainterol Packaging - does it come in a box or a bag? And does it say where it came from on the bag/label? - Also does it need to be signed for? That's my other worry or is it just popped through the letterbox?

I order from Ainterol in bulk, so my package is always in a box. I'm not sure what the kind of package is used for smaller orders.

Yes, the shipping label does say the item is from Ainterol.

No, it doesn't need to be signed for. Since my orders come in a box, it's left on the front door.

I have been using the liquid extract and it comes in a small box inside of a plastic envelope with a label that says Ainterol herbs on it.

Thanks for all the help! I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm just desperate trying ot make sure my GF doesn't find out :/ if I could buy PM in store then it would be fine but you can't Sad

Think I have a way to get hold of PM without the GF knowing - when buying 3 Pm bottles from Ainterol there is a free drop bottle of PM included. Is it any good? Do you apply it to your chest or do you swallow a few drops of it?

What are the benefits of it as well?

(18-09-2015, 12:54 AM)Ark Wrote:  Think I have a way to get hold of PM without the GF knowing - when buying 3 Pm bottles from Ainterol there is a free drop bottle of PM included. Is it any good? Do you apply it to your chest or do you swallow a few drops of it?

What are the benefits of it as well?

put the drops under your tongue and let them absorb in.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon