Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just getting into growing my own girls

Hi

just a thought

The whole point of herbs vs synthetics is that you can achieve a balance easier

ie grow to where you wish and then perhaps taper off and hold the growth at a level,

Erections usually bounce back quick enough, but growing levels then yes may be affected,

True as to which parts grow first, I gained a bum and hips well before breasts , but those went away within a month after last stop

Small breast tissue remained,

One thing though if your having these feelings now at a lovely young age then explore them as transition may be good for you ie better now then at a suppressed 40-50 years ?

but that one is a careful thinker,

Sterility yes that can be killed easily ?

Julie

Hey julie,

I think I understood your post with the exception of the last part. "Sterility yes that can be killed easy?" I'm not entirely sure what you are saying there. Are you saying that becoming sterile is possible? That sterility is reversible? Like I said I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that part.

Sincerely,
Alex

To clarify

You should get your erections back as said in other posts, even tg people on full blown synthetics have achieved a balance and can perform as and when needed,

But sterility if you lose that, then thats its no return , you will not be making babies

Julie

pm is the real thing, you will become more feminine which i think most want. However you will lose your erections. You'll start to feel more calm, and boobs will grow. Just putting on a regular shirt is not so easy anymore. Once budding starts bras start to become a big part of your daily life. If you truly want it, its amazing feeling to become a woman. I wish I didn't have to do this and was just born as a woman.

Hey everyone, it's me again! I have a question about swimming. As you know I have been considering NBE and have still been looking around to see what would be best for me. I have come to the conclusion that if I were to proceed I would do a combination of noogling with noogleberry and a small amount of PM. So my question is what is appropriate swimwear for a male that has grown breasts? Is a swimming shirt enough? What if a swimming shirt isn't enough for large breasts? Would a bikini top or one piece suit be more appropriate? Thanks for all your patience and help! Smile

Sincerely,
Alex

HI, Alex.
While you can wear a bikini or one-piece, that's best if you're transitioning. (Otherwise, you can get some nasty harassment.)

You could wear things and cover up - that would limit harassment, probably.

But the "easiest" solution might be a rashguard, which generally resembles a T-shirt, but is meant to protect the skin.

I think one reason some of us transition even if only semi-passable is because of that "in between" level's difficulty. You don't seem right as "man" or "woman". (Mostly talking perception - this is all the external concerns, not your feeling about you, internal perception; it's how others see you.)

Carlin put it well: "Think of the average person. Think how DUMB they are. Now realize - half the population is DUMBER than that!"
Most people want to pigeon-hole you into a box. It's easier to be pigeon-holed into "ugly woman" than to be "freak," "shemale," "queer" (used in the traditional sense), or even "fat male slob with tits."

So, consider how you can both protect the girls (like a formed suit or top) and enjoy the outdoors (rashguard over the top, maybe a loose T-shirt over that; and may be hot and sweaty! Remember to use some underarm antiperspirant under the breasts, around the crease!)

And be aware, you'll still "show" at certain angles, and look "funny" with a goatee or beard. ;-)

I am very similar to you in that I want to grow breasts but not have the other feminine effects.
I have managed to do this so far, but am currently taking a break to evaluate what I want to do next.
I have tried the low dosage of PM with little results and thankfully no side effects. PM is about the strongest natural supplement you can use for breasts growth - stronger than herbs.
Have you thought about trying an herbal breasts cream like Natureday? You will probably get some results without being drastic and it would give you a chance to see the results and determine if you would like to go farther.

Thanks for all your views on swimwear! I have thought about creams but I don't know which one works the best. Have you used them and had good results with them? If so which ones worked well for you? I saw your pictures of your growth in another thread and you have had amazing results! What did you do to achieve those results? Was it with only cream or did you use other methods as well? Also, do you have any pictures or measurements of before you started for comparison? I am considering using noogleberry and have read some great things about it from their own forum. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I work in a job serving the public. Since i started working on my breasts I look at people differently. I noticed many men who have breasts. I started reading up on gynomastia and I noticed 40-50 percent of men have breasts. Most aren't embarrassed to go to the pool and take off their shirt. With breasts now I am not worried about being shirtless. I am like most men.

Growing breasts affects each man differently.
Since I haven't seen your build, it's hard to say how much breast development would show.
Some men have breast development and it is not really that noticeable.
I have had larger pecs (breasts) for a long time due to inherited traits and years of working out at gyms. My developed breasts do stick out, but they they are not that shocking. I have no problem going without a shirt, working out, and any activity that bares my chest. I do catch people staring at them, even when dressed, but I actually enjoy it.
I started on the breast development by using Natrueday cream. I had a bit of growth and change in the shape of the breasts, and no other side effects. I used several jars, then went on to mega doses oral herbals without much change.
I then used Ainterol PM cream which yielded better results, and again, no unwanted side effects. After that I tried PM capsules, but was afraid of the side effects, so I only took the minimum of 500mg/day for I think six weeks. I also used the Ainterol breast cream for part of that time.
With the fear of more feminine effects and having had a few episodes of sleepless nights and extreme anxiousness, I stopped the PM capsules altogether.
I am now taking a break, and using only goat's rue as an experiment to see what it does to the nipples and areola.
I have also used the Noogleberry. It is fun and feels great, but I can't attest to it's effectiveness for breast growth. I have chatted with a guy on another site with a nice pair of tits who said it was all done over a period of one year with the Noogleberry pumping daily.
I think that the Natureday cream would be a good start for you along with the Noogleberry!

Joey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon