Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting dream, perhaps wishful thinking...

So last night I had this strange dream. I can't recall how it came about but I happened to be shirtless in my dream. When I looked down at my chest I found that my breasts were 2-3 times bigger. I was so excited, I grabbed my left breasts and was able to lift it up. Then shortly after I woke up. I checked my chest and sadly they were not like in my dream.

I wonder if there is a dream interpretation for that. Wink

(05-09-2015, 03:53 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So last night I had this strange dream. I can't recall how it came about but I happened to be shirtless in my dream. When I looked down at my chest I found that my breasts were 2-3 times bigger. I was so excited, I grabbed my left breasts and was able to lift it up. Then shortly after I woke up. I checked my chest and sadly they were not like in my dream.

I know what a depresing feeling that is, to wake up and find them gone. I first had a similar dream @ 15 years old, I could feel the weight, feel the warmth in my hands, I felt the nipples go hard when I played with them. Then I woke up. Dreams like that always make me wonder, how the heck would a 15 year old boy know what having breasts would feel like ?? Maybe memories left over from a previous life ?

Not sure, I just know that my dreams had always been so vivid and realistic, to the point sometimes thinking back I wasn't sure if it really happened or not. So perhaps you have/had a powerful imagination. Smile

What was weird about my dream was I don't ever recall dreaming I had breasts. It was most definitely a pleasant experience. I think I'd welcome more dreams of that nature, although I may wake up disappointed a lot.

Hmm, an odd thought popped into my head, perhaps the vividness of your dream was infant recollection of nursing as a baby? That may somewhat explain having an idea of what the warmth and weight would feel like. As to the hard nipples, everyone's got nipples so that part is understandable as to knowing what that feels like. Well, just a thought.

(05-09-2015, 01:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(05-09-2015, 03:53 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So last night I had this strange dream. I can't recall how it came about but I happened to be shirtless in my dream. When I looked down at my chest I found that my breasts were 2-3 times bigger. I was so excited, I grabbed my left breasts and was able to lift it up. Then shortly after I woke up. I checked my chest and sadly they were not like in my dream.

I know what a depresing feeling that is, to wake up and find them gone. I first had a similar dream @ 15 years old, I could feel the weight, feel the warmth in my hands, I felt the nipples go hard when I played with them. Then I woke up. Dreams like that always make me wonder, how the heck would a 15 year old boy know what having breasts would feel like ?? Maybe memories left over from a previous life ?

I often wonder along the same lines. Even in the case of peeps who only want to have the "equipment" to properly cross dress, like myself. Maybe in a past life????? Food for thought.

I'm pretty I've had a similar dream.
As for the disappointing wake up, that's happened a few times in the past 10 years or so! At least once (a few decades ago), I was dreaming I went to the basement and, there, on the floor, in front of the washer, were a number of 2 foot high stacks of brand new 45's from the `60's!!!! Of course, I woke up and realized it was only a dream!
As for the recent ones, a few times, I was dreaming about a VERY ear friend of mine that I hadn't seen in years because her extremely insecure hubby refused to let her have ANY friends, ESPECIALLY ME!! (I could write a book about it!!) She'd suddenly appear in a dream and I'd be SOOOOO happy to see her that I'd get very excited and wake up before the dream went anywhere! :-( What a burn!!!!

I have had a couple. One was where I was helping my wife by nursing a baby. Not sure if it was ours, but it was a nice one.

The other was I woke with a perfect set of breasts, not too big, but certainly more substantial than what I have now.

I can hope it's a peek at the future, but think it's just fantasy showing up with the Sand Man.

My dream lately is me inviting over a couple well hung guys over for me and my fiance. We sit on the couch and I set up the camera. We play high stakes poker and Sexy amy and I loose so the guys get to kiss and fondle our tits. Another round and I loose. Both guys sandwitch me. The they sandwith her. By the time we hit the bed we all have multiple explosions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon