Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aguaje anybody??

Hi Everybody

I have been looking into ways of encouraging a more curvy shape lower down. You can't beat some girly hips to hug!

Been wandering across the wide savannah of Google and I have noticed that Aguaje keeps popping up. I have looked on here too and although it has been mentioned occasionally, I can't find anyone actually reporting on using it or its effectiveness.

So..... anybody.... have you tried it and have you had any success?

Huggy.

(03-09-2015, 05:22 PM)Huggy Wrote:  Hi Everybody

I have been looking into ways of encouraging a more curvy shape lower down. You can't beat some girly hips to hug!

Been wandering across the wide savannah of Google and I have noticed that Aguaje keeps popping up. I have looked on here too and although it has been mentioned occasionally, I can't find anyone actually reporting on using it or its effectiveness.

So..... anybody.... have you tried it and have you had any success?

Huggy.

Just read a piece about the fruit... Many people says it have 25x more vit. A than a carrot, EFA's as well as a natural sun screen in the juice. I know all of the essentials in it is good for you, rather it feminizes or not on it's own is doubtful. There may be properties that act as promoters for natural E and Progestin's but not enough research as of yet.

But, if you have looked into this, you have probably gotten this info yourself.

Hi Iaboy

The annoying thing is I had a link that included what seemed to be good evidence (including references) that Aguaje was particularly effective for developing larger female butt and thighs. Of course you know what's coming next. Yes, I lost the link.

A general search seems to pull up the same info, sometimes just cut-n-paste, and mostly on sites trying to sell the stuff. I have no doubt that it is packed with many wonderful things, but I have learned to be suspicious when there are many cheap looking websites all posting the same spiel. I am sure you have too.

However, there genuinely does seem to be something to it beyond the hype, and if half of what they are saying is true it could be very useful to many of us here. Hence my posting the question.

Huggy.

That's the problem, right?? Once something is appealing for whatever reason, it get exploited, compromised and hyped. Then when a product or service gets going, all the nay sayer's start their campaign of garbage, half truths and out and out fiction mixed with just enough truth to make everything look legit.

Gotta love the Internet, eh?

You are absolutely right. Is it hype and flimflam for snake oil? Or just over enthusiastic sales patter for a genuine product? But then even if the patter is basically true, are you actually going to get what you pay for? Quality control cannot be taken for granted.

You really need your street smarts with the internet now. Especially when it's something you are going to put into your body. Seems that WWW has become the modern version of Russian Roulette!

Really wish I hadn't lost that link. It just had the ring of truth about it and wasn't all about the big sale, will keep looking.

But it does seem to be well known in its native countries and is in common use. Just not made it out into the wider world yet. I have even noticed a few comments on here going back a while so it has been on the radar at some point. Hopefully someone who has tried it will notice this post and let us know their experiences?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon