Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will Pm make my body muscles skin etc softer.

I bought some on amazon a few days ago, so it does exist.

The liquid calcium I have is actually a good base to take the PM powder with because it completely masks the PM taste(which makes me gag).

(02-09-2015, 08:37 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I bought some on amazon a few days ago, so it does exist.

The liquid calcium I have is actually a good base to take the PM powder with because it completely masks the PM taste(which makes me gag).

Never doubted ya, just never looked or seen it. It makes sense because liquid is more quickly assimilated into the body. That is why I use PM extract under my tongue.

Sorry for the minor hijack, but how long would a 100ml bottle of the Ainterol extract last?

(02-09-2015, 11:05 PM)Outsider Wrote:  Sorry for the minor hijack, but how long would a 100ml bottle of the Ainterol extract last?

I usually get a the 30ml, and like I have said, 3 drops times 3 per day it last me usually about 6-7 weeks. That includes taking a 1 week break every 3 weeks.

Thanks iaboy, I guess that's why the liquid seems so expensive.

Only 3 more months of the PM powder to go before I can try the liquid... Sad

(03-09-2015, 03:55 AM)Outsider Wrote:  Thanks iaboy, I guess that's why the liquid seems so expensive.

Only 3 more months of the PM powder to go before I can try the liquid... Sad

I did the numbers... 3 drops = a 500mg capsule, there are like 20 droppers of liquid PM (about), each dropper will give you like 2.5 days. The cost is pretty close per dose, with PM extract being a little more expensive, but when you figure saving wear and tear on your liver and digestive track being slow over all. I feel like more of the active ingredients get to my boobs faster, easier and has more of a punch than powder ever could.

So, if you take all of that into consideration..... PM extract actually is more cost effective than the caps or powder. The only problem is you have to get over the taste of it under your tongue, remember, you should hold it their for at least 3 mins... LOL.. But, after about the 3rd dose, it wasn't so bad.

I think it can, or at least aid it..

I have moisturized daily for years, but I've noticed since starting PM and my program, my skin has a softer glow to it.. I hope this helpsSmile

I find PM makes my skin very dry. It also seems to reduce my ability to perspire. I never noticed anything with my muscles even after a couple years on 2000 mg/day.

(05-09-2015, 06:13 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I find PM makes my skin very dry. It also seems to reduce my ability to perspire. I never noticed anything with my muscles even after a couple years on 2000 mg/day.

Wow, really???? I wonder if you have a different underlying problem then??Huh

(05-09-2015, 06:14 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(05-09-2015, 06:13 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I find PM makes my skin very dry. It also seems to reduce my ability to perspire. I never noticed anything with my muscles even after a couple years on 2000 mg/day.

Wow, really???? I wonder if you have a different underlying problem then??Huh

I have a number of problems--low thyroid, low T, diabetes, failing kidneys (and most of the complications it causes, e.g., anemia, metabolic acidosis, very high blood pressure, edema, not excreting potassium efficiently, high magnesium, high phosphorous, etc.) and the doctors are hell-bent on finding more things wrong with me. I actually had an endo refer me to a cardiologist because she thinks T is bad for the heart and wants to make sure mine is good before putting me on T. It is the lack of T that is bad for a male heart. I've been waiting more than 2 months for the cardiologist to set up an appt. for a stress test. I guess he doesn't need the money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon