Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will Pm make my body muscles skin etc softer.

Will Pm make my body, Muscles skin etc softer.

(01-09-2015, 02:41 PM)sarah evans Wrote:  Will Pm make my body, Muscles skin etc softer.

I believe it helps skin softness. As far as muscle's. That too. My chest has lost about 1- 2 " of muscle. My thighs used to have pretty defined hard lines, now, not so much.

In short, it does soften a males body, to what extent, I really don't know but have seen many here that there is a definite change/shift.

Hope this helps.

How much a day for this effect. On the Ainterol site it does not mention SP so I guess 2 a day.

(01-09-2015, 03:49 PM)sarah evans Wrote:  How much a day for this effect. On the Ainterol site it does not mention SP so I guess 2 a day.

To be honest with ya, I have never used SP and PM together. I am thinking about starting.

PM wise, the max I take is about 2000mg worth in extracts under tongue. That is only like about 3 days of a 21 day cycle. Normally I use about 1500mg. Ainterol says that 3 drops = (1) 500mg capsule.

My picture thread is here, if you would care to take a look. I believe too much does too many bad things with the good.

Ia boy's Pics

I will start with 2 a day then might up it a bit

(01-09-2015, 05:17 PM)sarah evans Wrote:  I will start with 2 a day then might up it a bit

Most peeps suggest start slow, and up the dose rate only after about 2 months of use. Just remember, even bio females don't just suddenly wake one day with 36 D's. LOL.

(01-09-2015, 02:41 PM)sarah evans Wrote:  Will Pm make my body, Muscles skin etc softer.

It can. I would suggest drinking plenty of water and apply moisturizers to your skin in conjunction with taking pm to maximize the effect.

(01-09-2015, 07:43 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Just remember, even bio females don't just suddenly wake one day with 36 D's. LOL.

You'll need balloons or breast forms for that trick! Big Grin

(01-09-2015, 11:28 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

It can. I would suggest drinking plenty of water and apply moisturizers to your skin in conjunction with taking pm to maximize the effect.

(01-09-2015, 07:43 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Just remember, even bio females don't just suddenly wake one day with 36 D's. LOL.

You'll need balloons or breast forms for that trick! Big Grin

I have before, don't need to now..... TongueTongue

If your looking to make the most of PM you can take liquid calcium(not the tablets) along with it to help with absorption(better absorbtion=more potent). They even suggest doing that on Ainterol's website.

(02-09-2015, 04:48 AM)Outsider Wrote:  If your looking to make the most of PM you can take liquid calcium(not the tablets) along with it to help with absorption(better absorbtion=more potent). They even suggest doing that on Ainterol's website.

good idea, but not sure if I have even seen liquid form.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon