Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary

This first week was a real rush.

My program:
5x AM
5x PM

Drank really lots of milk every day and made sure that I was always really overwarmly clothed and just wow...

My breasts tingle really really alot and I'm already feeling something under my breast. If I get aroused I feel a lot of tingling on my breasts which feels really too amazing to describe. I stopped now taking bovine ovary for a bit to see what happens in the comming days. The unexpected fast effect caught me off guard so will report later on what's next.

such a bummer doing research and the story of ones effort falls of the net and never finishes

(26-08-2015, 04:06 PM)Outsider Wrote:  BO is really no more permanent than something like PM.

Your hormone levels won't be permanently female after 6 months use, like some sites claim.

Things like breast tissue, sterility, and shrinkage can be risks though.

The risk of sterility goes up the longer you use BO, or any other supplement for NBE actually. Even then it might not be permanent after returning to  normal hormone levels for awhile. It's impossible to tell you how long it's safe to use, since it varies quite a bit from person to person.

3 months is probably fairly safe(not 100%) for a test run.

Do you mean that 'PM is more permanent'?
what is permanent thing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon