Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution & BodyHair slow grow/Stop

Btw,

Green tea is is very underestimated in NBE, imo it's a superstar status, here's another reason why: resulted in increased steady state expression levels of pS2 and PR mRNA, which mRNA conveys genetic information from DNA to the ribosome (in other words-synthesis)

pS2-is an estrogen target gene
PR-is progesterone receptor

Epigallocatechin gallate induces the steady state mRNA levels of pS2 and PR genes in MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
C Mohan C Manjegowda, Gauri Deb, Anil M Limaye

Abstract
Investigations using in vitro and in vivo models of breast carcinogenesis have demonstrated anti-neoplastic activity of the green tea polyphenol, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Although a number of molecular targets of EGCG have been identified, its impact on the expression of estrogen target genes is not completely understood. Here, we examined the mRNA expression levels of two estrogen target genes, namely Trefoil Factor 1 (pS2) and Progesterone Receptor (PR) in MCF-7 cells treated with EGCG. We observed that treatment with 40 microM EGCG, which caused only 20% decrease in cell viability, resulted in increased steady state expression levels of pS2 and PR mRNA. This suggests that EGCG may exert its biological activities, at least in part, by influencing the expression of estrogen target genes

To get fat redistributing I'd use coconut oil on the hips/breasts/hip/butt, then follow by a pro-boob oil like walnut-oil (it's pro-ERa estrogen receptor alpha), or, fenugreek oil, only make sure it's all organic.

coconut oil should take care of addressing skin/fat DHT paving the way for the synthesis of estrogen receptors. Skin application is targeting adipose, which skin/adipose is like one huge target tissue. It also address aromatase, (the syntheses of T to E).

Please do not underestimate the value of fitness with NBE/HRT, muscle wasting is the worst thing you coil do to yourself. HIIT (high intensity interval training) with intermittent fasting increases HGH 2000%. Cold water therapy creates BAT (brown adipose tissue) hint-new breast tissue. Combine MSM prior to a workout for increased effectiveness of HIIT.

(18-08-2015, 07:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  To get fat redistributing I'd use coconut oil on the hips/breasts/hip/butt, then follow by a pro-boob oil like walnut-oil (it's pro-ERa estrogen receptor alpha), or, fenugreek oil, only make sure it's all organic.

coconut oil should take care of addressing skin/fat DHT paving the way for the synthesis of estrogen receptors. Skin application is targeting adipose, which skin/adipose is like one huge target tissue. It also address aromatase, (the syntheses of T to E).

Please do not underestimate the value of fitness with NBE/HRT, muscle wasting is the worst thing you coil do to yourself. HIIT (high intensity interval training) with intermittent fasting increases HGH 2000%. Cold water therapy creates BAT (brown adipose tissue) hint-new breast tissue. Combine MSM prior to a workout for increased effectiveness of HIIT.

Dat LORD ! *_*
Thankks Lotus

i'm very slim 5'11 125 lbs (180cm57kg) soo fitness :/ but maybe try some squat for bump butt Tongue

I've been taking about 1800mg of Fenugreek daily for a couple months 300mg of Green Tea a few days per week as well, so far have not had any improvement in reducing visceral fat or storing subcutaneous fat over visceral.

Will start applying coconut oil to my hips, butt and waist in hopes of feminizing the skin and fat deposits. One question about coconut oil though, should I worry about clogged pores/blackheads on my skin?

(18-08-2015, 08:09 PM)kazooie Wrote:  I've been taking about 1800mg of Fenugreek daily for a couple months 300mg of Green Tea a few days per week as well, so far have not had any improvement in reducing visceral fat or storing subcutaneous fat over visceral.

Will start applying coconut oil to my hips, butt and waist in hopes of feminizing the skin and fat deposits. One question about coconut oil though, should I worry about clogged pores/blackheads on my skin?

I have used Coconut oil on/off for about 6 months. If you use the pure oil, and not the type that is solid... I've never experienced that yet.

(18-08-2015, 08:45 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 08:09 PM)kazooie Wrote:  I've been taking about 1800mg of Fenugreek daily for a couple months 300mg of Green Tea a few days per week as well, so far have not had any improvement in reducing visceral fat or storing subcutaneous fat over visceral.

I have used Coconut oil on/off for about 6 months. If you use the pure oil, and not the type that is solid... I've never experienced that yet.

and if I melt Organic virgin Coconut Oil? Haha it's so much more economic

I am not sure it would be the same. It's like butter and vegetable oil. One is semi solid for a reason, and the other is not.

(18-08-2015, 10:42 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I am not sure it would be the same. It's like butter and vegetable oil. One is semi solid for a reason, and the other is not.

maybe its can be good to let dry a little thickness, let the skin absorbe ?

for a slim body its can be work good ?

virgin coconut oil is better than refined coconut oil. The refined stuff is really just for cooking, and the refining process changes the oil.

I mostly use virgin olive oil for oil pulling, but I've massaged with it on occasion.

If you massage CO into your skin a little goes a long way. It gets messy if you use too much.

(18-08-2015, 11:24 PM)Outsider Wrote:  virgin coconut oil is better than refined coconut oil. The refined stuff is really just for cooking, and the refining process changes the oil.

I mostly use virgin olive oil for oil pulling, but I've massaged with it on occasion.

If you massage CO into your skin a little goes a long way. It gets messy if you use too much.

What happens when you use too much and how much is a good amount in your opinion?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon