Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and cholesterol levels

Greetings,

My first time posting here but I been reading tons. sorry for the book in advance.

I first started taking PM about a year ago at lower doses , 500 mg and 1000 mg. the main reason is because it was said to lower cholesterol.

Well it does. Even on cholesterol medications my bad cholesterol was high and over 240. (should not be over like 190 I think.) My Dr used to tell me I was eating poorly, but it is genetics every one in my family has it.

After taking 1000 MG of PM for around 6 months, my bad cholesterol went from 240 to 178. Needless to say my DR feels my meds are good and I am eating better now.

The side effects where minor, I had some budding going on and redistribution of fat. My ribs are odd, I have slight pidgin chest where my ribs are narrow at the top and stand they protrude in the center. My lower ribs are wide and normal.

So while I started growing some breast tissue it was not noticeable and actually made me look more normal for the first time in my life.

I personally always felt more female emotionally than male. I have never really wanted to cross dress, I still always felt I was a woman inside a male body. My body is not extremely manly, at 50 I still cant grow a beard and I have maybe 10 hairs on my chest.

While I am married and love my wife beyond measure, the meager gains I have gotten where not enough. I decided a couple weeks back to push it a little further, reading peoples posts and trying to find the best place to start.

I slowly raised my intake of PM up to 2500 MG and added SP into the mix. In just around 2 weeks time the buds have just grown to around a ping pong ball size mass. and I can literally feel them growing. my wife seems to have noticed as well she loves to trace her hands around them and suck on the nipples now.

For now I don't think I should mix it up much more and just let it go for a while. then scale back down to 500/1000 MG

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for all the helpful threads I have seen on these forums.

J

Welcome and congrats on both of your achievements!

Good on ya!
I had no idea that PM was good for lowering cholesterol!
It will be interesting to see what my doc says the next time I'm in for a check up. He told me I should take some prescription meds to keep it in check and i declined. His conclusion was based on an app on his phone and my blood pressure, and 2 year old blood work.
Woo Hoo titties and better health, who could ask for anything more?
Bobbi

Here is the thing I read about PM that had me initially try it.

http://www.bio-botanica.com/articles/pueraria.pdf

Quoting

"The health benefit of Phytoestrogens is at least two folds:

First they can bind to the estrogen receptors with respective degrees of affinity. Hence Phytoestrogens from P. mirifica can correct estrogen insufficiency in the body and relieve any resulting symptoms.

Secondly, there is evidence to support that phytoestrogen consumption contributes to lower risks of cardiovascular diseases. Soy Bean, which contains similar isoflavonoids as those found in P. mirifica, was proven to decrease the level of LDL, Cholesterol and increase the level of HDL in the blood."

J

Agent, I have had the same results. At one time, about 1 yr ago, my bad cholesterol was arount 230 if I remember right. The last check it was 175. So, almost a 30% drop. It only raised the good by about 10% but, that still is combined about a 35 % swing in the positive direction.

Sounds like another great excuse to me, when somebody at work finally notices my chest I can blame it on my cholesterol medication ..

LOL Janet...... I have a booklet of excuses..

1. I have lost weight, but for some reason the chest flab is staying.
2. Heart meds (which is somewhat the truth)
3. Blood pressure meds (which I finally found a doctor willing to give me the time tested Spiro due to uncontrolled BP)
4. I have always had a flabby chest. ( which is NOT the truth )
5. It's just the shirt I am wearing.

Hope this helps.

LOL

Wow, nice side effect. My oldest brother would balk at talking pm, but that dude is a walking lipid. He is also genetically predisposed to high cholesterol with an un-medicated total cholesterol level of about 415. I, on the other hand, even as obese as I am, have a total combined cholesterol of about 120. Something to think about for sure.

Is there such a thing as too little cholesterol?

(17-08-2015, 05:56 PM)Karmmie Wrote:  Wow, nice side effect. My oldest brother would balk at talking pm, but that dude is a walking lipid. He is also genetically predisposed to high cholesterol with an un-medicated total cholesterol level of about 415. I, on the other hand, even as obese as I am, have a total combined cholesterol of about 120. Something to think about for sure.

Is there such a thing as too little cholesterol?

Wow, he has butter for blood at that level. I would think about 500mg would be enough for the health bennies. And that amount shouldn't do too much feminizing.

The body needs cholesterol, but not sure how much. You should chat with you doctor on that.

I have plenty of excuses just waiting to be used.

I have some pretty serious medical conditions that has me on a chemical daily routine of around 25 pills and a shot every day.

I have Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis or RRMS. For those who are not familiar with it, its similar to ALS. You know, the ice bucket challenge.

So I can blame any one or all of those for my breast growing "condition" and no one would be the wiser.

Its also why I started out with very low doses for a very long time to make sure I had no adverse reaction to the PM with my other medications or screwed up my bloodwork.

I figured that life is so short and I wanted to try and grow into the person I always felt I was.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon