Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Subliminals

(04-09-2015, 08:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know when I used to try hypnosis for any reason id always be "hearing" things in the background.. so while I was listening to it trying to concentrate my mind would be going "why didn't he choose a quieter room, I can hear cars in the background" or "his bloody fridge is humming I can hear it" or "have a sip of water later dude I can hear you swallowing!"..

I had a hypnosis session once years ago out of this ladies home, anyway partway through while I was lying on the couch and she was working on me, her huge cat pushed the sliding door open and came up to me smooching my legs and sniffing me lol I thought it was hilarious but the lady kept going like it was nothing, needless to say that hypnosis didn't work...

Haha. I used to be the same! Hypnosis did not work for me, I was too acutely tuned into the little things going on (like you mentioned, background noise, the person swallowing, breathing, etc) and little things would just get on my nerves so I couldn't enter a state for induction. I've had so many sessions where I spent the entire time wanting it to be over because it just wasn't working. But something changed somewhat recently for me, and I decided that I really wanted it to work. You have to give it permission and power to do it. Still sensitive to the outside world and can come out of the relaxed state easily, but I allow myself to go back to that relaxed state and it isn't a big issue.

My mind will still try to rebell: "You can't make me do anything! ha!!" or "This is really stupid, I'm completely lucid" every time a hypnotist tells me to do something or claims that I am under their influence, but that's why they're called "suggestions." You can't really control someone (unless they want to be controlled), but you can make suggestions and the person will choose to follow them because they want to.

That said, I *really* want these subliminals to work for me...so even if it is placebo effect, it's still doing something!

(04-09-2015, 08:23 PM)seraphic Wrote:  
(04-09-2015, 08:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know when I used to try hypnosis for any reason id always be "hearing" things in the background.. so while I was listening to it trying to concentrate my mind would be going "why didn't he choose a quieter room, I can hear cars in the background" or "his bloody fridge is humming I can hear it" or "have a sip of water later dude I can hear you swallowing!"..

I had a hypnosis session once years ago out of this ladies home, anyway partway through while I was lying on the couch and she was working on me, her huge cat pushed the sliding door open and came up to me smooching my legs and sniffing me lol I thought it was hilarious but the lady kept going like it was nothing, needless to say that hypnosis didn't work...

Haha. I used to be the same! Hypnosis did not work for me, I was too acutely tuned into the little things going on (like you mentioned, background noise, the person swallowing, breathing, etc) and little things would just get on my nerves so I couldn't enter a state for induction. But something changed somewhat recently for me, and I decided that I really wanted it to work. You have to give it permission and power to do it. Still sensitive to the outside world and can come out of the relaxed state easily, but I allow myself to go back to that relaxed state and it isn't a big issue.

My mind will still try to rebell: "You can't make me do anything! ha!!" or "This is really stupid, I'm completely lucid" every time a hypnotist tells me to do something or claims that I am under their influence, but that's why they're called "suggestions." You can't really control someone (unless they want to be controlled), but you can make suggestions and the person will choose to follow them because they want to.

That said, I *really* want these subliminals to work for me...so even if it is placebo effect, it's still doing something!
I hear ya. Id like to actually have a hypnosis session done again for other reasons and il try to be very open to it.
I do think though yes for the likes of us who cant switch that little voice in our heads off subliminals are an amazing idea. My only problem at the moment is I'm STRAINING to hear the words the guy is saying in the andre james subliminal! But maybe I'm not supposed to... But truly I could listen to this all day long, its so relaxing.

(04-09-2015, 08:26 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I hear ya. Id like to actually have a hypnosis session done again for other reasons and il try to be very open to it.
I do think though yes for the likes of us who cant switch that little voice in our heads off subliminals are an amazing idea. My only problem at the moment is I'm STRAINING to hear the words the guy is saying in the andre james subliminal! But maybe I'm not supposed to... But truly I could listen to this all day long, its so relaxing.

You're right, subliminals are good for this sort of thing. Doing affirmations for myself just rarely work, because my ego's voice is too strong and discourages me. However, I'm definitely noticing a slow, positive change in my mindset overall from listening to these. That voice still tries to fight my hopefulness from time to time, but I just keep on keeping on.

Yeah, the point is that you're not supposed to consciously know what they're saying. Just focus on the music. Sometimes it does irk me though that there is talking going on and I can't figure it out. Tongue

I prefer the ones with combined with music or ocean wave sounds, because the binaural beats alone give me a headache. With the music, you can listen to it all day and not have to consciously force yourself to listen to it because you want the results.

(04-09-2015, 08:34 PM)seraphic Wrote:  
(04-09-2015, 08:26 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I hear ya. Id like to actually have a hypnosis session done again for other reasons and il try to be very open to it.

You're right, subliminals are good for this sort of thing. Doing affirmations for myself just rarely work, because my ego's voice is too strong and discourages me. However, I'm definitely noticing a slow, positive change in my mindset overall from listening to these. That voice still tries to fight my hopefulness from time to time, but I just keep on keeping on.

Yeah, the point is that you're not supposed to consciously know what they're saying. Just focus on the music. Sometimes it does irk me though that there is talking going on and I can't figure it out. Tongue

I prefer the ones with combined with music or ocean wave sounds, because the binaural beats alone give me a headache. With the music, you can listen to it all day and not have to consciously force yourself to listen to it because you want the results.

Yeh that's why I like this andre james one, its soothing music, its very listenable! The noise ones make me want to kill myself!

(04-09-2015, 08:49 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yeh that's why I like this andre james one, its soothing music, its very listenable! The noise ones make me want to kill myself!

Yeah, don't do those. It doesn't matter how effective they are, if you're not happy listening to it, it's not going to do anything. Power of the mind. That's all this is.

Hello y'all!
I hope everyone is healthy and happy! I sure am!
I have checked the links and I think they are all working, but let me know if you experience otherwise.
I have to tell y'all that since I made a real commitment to the subliminals (I prefer subliminals to hypnosis or affirmations), I have grown!! My bras are getting tighter by the day! I was doing two listens a day (beginning of the day and near/bedtime), with most of my favorite ones. I would start with my master subliminal that I could feel really gave me a boost (in fact, I often feel it in my breasts before I get to the subliminals specifically for breast enlargement). Then I would listen to a few of the others with few minutes of breaks in between each one.
And! Another thing I did was relaxation (which was actually facilitated by a couple of the subliminals). Throughout the day, I would repeat (many times, randomly like while driving or any time I was alone) the following SWITCH WORDS: ADD DIVINE ENGORGIO breasts/boobs.
Girls, this is possibly the best progress I have ever had! I mean, my breasts are bubbly! They are great! After all the herbs I have taken, all the massages I have done, and whatever else I have tried, this is so awesome! This is the first time I have taken this specific approach and it is the right combination for me!
Happy booby enhancement y'all. I am learning to how to hold my body with this extra boobage, like sitting up straighter and I can even feel more of them around my arms, whereas they used to mostly be in the center of my chest. A couple of times, I have actually noticed a bit of quadraboob! Wooo! Time to start checking out bras again. Bonus, I am actually more active (gotta get rid of the consequences of some of the herbs) and feeling more good about myself because of appreciation for my body, even as it was before. I would say that good vibes are adding to the umph! Smile

(10-09-2015, 07:29 AM)char Wrote:  Hello y'all!
I hope everyone is healthy and happy! I sure am!
I have checked the links and I think they are all working, but let me know if you experience otherwise.
I have to tell y'all that since I made a real commitment to the subliminals (I prefer subliminals to hypnosis or affirmations), I have grown!! My bras are getting tighter by the day! I was doing two listens a day (beginning of the day and near/bedtime), with most of my favorite ones. I would start with my master subliminal that I could feel really gave me a boost (in fact, I often feel it in my breasts before I get to the subliminals specifically for breast enlargement). Then I would listen to a few of the others with few minutes of breaks in between each one.
And! Another thing I did was relaxation (which was actually facilitated by a couple of the subliminals). Throughout the day, I would repeat (many times, randomly like while driving or any time I was alone) the following SWITCH WORDS: ADD DIVINE ENGORGIO breasts/boobs.
Girls, this is possibly the best progress I have ever had! I mean, my breasts are bubbly! They are great! After all the herbs I have taken, all the massages I have done, and whatever else I have tried, this is so awesome! This is the first time I have taken this specific approach and it is the right combination for me!
Happy booby enhancement y'all. I am learning to how to hold my body with this extra boobage, like sitting up straighter and I can even feel more of them around my arms, whereas they used to mostly be in the center of my chest. A couple of times, I have actually noticed a bit of quadraboob! Wooo! Time to start checking out bras again. Bonus, I am actually more active (gotta get rid of the consequences of some of the herbs) and feeling more good about myself because of appreciation for my body, even as it was before. I would say that good vibes are adding to the umph! Smile

That's really good char good on you.
Just to b a real pain in the butt would you list in order (provide links) the ones you are using now. And or tell us which ones are the favourites if you have listed them earlier in this thread. Txs and sorry to be a pain

Oh, I don't find it a pain. I've gotten lots of helpful advice because others take the time to post. By the way, as I posted on another thread in this part of the forum about brain entrainment, I also use SWITCHWORDS. I repeat the following words randomly, many times throughout my day, when I am alone (Ha! I do say them aloud and mentally). I don't focus on the words or anything, as I have heard they just do their own thing. I like that low maintenance aspect. I kind of do visualization too, but my mind, uh, has tended to wander. Anyway, here are the SWITCHWORDS: ADD-DIVINE-ENGORGIO-breasts/boobs.
I kinda listen like this (Pardon: I am going to try posting this a certain way, then I might edit the links while someone reads, so check back about five minutes after I make this post. Thanks.) :

1st, my favourite for general everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXaAsm-Iys&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=1

Break: at least 5 minutes.

2nd favourite for general everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9NAgtbvDbU&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=10

Break: at least 5 minutes. Then I choose from the list of more targeted breast enlargement, as follows (I hope). Sometimes, I listen to a couple more (with breaks). I just make sure I feel relaxed. These are usually relaxing for me. I read and do other things while listening. Later in the day, I may repeat the exercise and listen to others on the following listen. Some days, I only listen once or just to the first two.

Breast Enlargement Binaural Recording - Subliminal Ninja
by Subliminal Ninja
5:14 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZ1VYQQrng&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=2

Breast Enlargement
by Mind Position
14:30 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4AB4V7g248&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=3

Breast Enhancer & Toner (Frequencies)
by Quadible Integrity
10:01 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VokM1ubFl5A&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=4

Breast Enlargement Affirmation v1
by Various Artists - Topic
11:14 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tqf0bPkNHQ&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=5

Breast Enlargement Affirmation v5
by Various Artists - Topic
10:38 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc8Z4HDFyjo&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=6

Subliminal Boob Job - Custom Edition Breast Enlargement Subliminal Affirmation Recording Other members on the forum enjoy other tones of his. He has many soothing ones to choose from on his channel.)
by andre james
16:10 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhZ1O4W67EM&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=7

Breast Enlargement Binaural - Help Promote Natural Breast Growth with Simply Hypnotic
by andre james
4:04 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id0lpkJbngY&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=8

Breast Booster Frequency - Natural Size DD Increasing Frequencies (Be aware that this video has some more stark contrasts as it plays, so may not be as relaxing or easy on the ears.)
by AscensionArchangel King-Louie
15:13 More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=9

Breast Lift and Firming - Binaural Beats and Subliminals (I was using a different version of this before this version came out. It was just lifting, but this one firms as well! It's hard to keep up with them sometimes!)
by Mental Aids
10:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6GWfjUFfl8&list=PLq3CWs6TzWI-YG6Yc_brbQFxdgO9Jh7sj&index=11

PS: Mind you ears, loves. Listen at normal volume. The message gets across even without your having to hear and understand every word. That is part of the beauty. Some people may have strained with the words, but in my experience, it is better to just absorb the videos that feel right to me. I have had far better luck with these that with hypnosis and or really obvious affirmations. There are big retailers that use subliminals. I told my sister about it and she didn't believe me until she incidentally shopped with earbud in once and noticed that she bought what she wanted instead of random stuff on a whim. So, if a video suits you, just relax and listen to it as background music at a healthy volume, in moderation (meaning not too many hours per day). You may want to do positive visualization, too, if that suits you.

Thank you so much Char for this!

I´ve been listening to some subliminals in the last couple of weeks and I do feel I respond to them. This is so much better than herbs, they were only making me gain weight and have terrible mood swings. When I began listening to them I did get some headaches though, besides the pangs in my boobs, but I read somewhere that it could be the changes in hormones so it must be working.

How do you use the switchwords, do you just say them? Sounds interesting, I´m going to add that to my program too.

Thanks heaps char.

You know I wish I could find a way to have a secret album in my phone and have all the subliminals in that to listen too....

Well I have youtube convertor, so I might just give it a go

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon