Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very Addictive Hospital Grade Breast Pump

I think I would further fascinated by the human body to be able to.

I would love to take the time away from my day to keep the girls a milking lol. Not to mention the added nipples size and having them sucked on ALOT LOL. That would deff help me get in touch with my inner women lol

And be ready to buy some nursing bras cause u will need easy access when they need to be emptied lol

(20-09-2015, 05:04 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  And be ready to buy some nursing bras cause u will need easy access when they need to be emptied lol

I really wonder how much milk, a bio man could produce. I was a member of Experience Project, and one guy claimed he produced over a liter per day. I am not sure how credible he was. But it would be a great dream to have. LOL

That is why I really don't think a nursing bra would be needed.

Yes a good dream but hey one more bra wouldn't hurt lol

(20-09-2015, 06:17 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Yes a good dream but hey one more bra wouldn't hurt lol

Well, ya gotta me there friend. hehehehe

Lol yes very true I do and some of them r quite nice looking and comfortable

Wow!

I didn't think that my mention of the Ardo Calypso dual breast pump would create such interest in dual breast pumps.

I have managed to work up to the maximum suction setting, and boy, have I got nipples now!

I am one bra cup size up, mainly because of the wobbly weight & protrusion of my big nipples.

I have a Philips Avent Comfort Double electric pump. Good suction and not too noisy.

One of the notes in the manual says

"For the best fit, compare your nipple to a nickel, if smaller than a nickel, then you should be using the small size"

I laughed when I read that as I'd be thrilled to achieve something close to a dime let alone a nickel.

Well, I am managing a good quarter on each boob!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon